Spring Fountain Motel
Fort Knox Inn(Bucksport)(Great Value!)
$135
$112
Travelocity
Bucksport Motor Inn(Bucksport)(Great Value!)
$89
Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$89
The Gull Motel(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$75
Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$120
Yankee Clipper Motel(Belfast)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Best Western White House Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
$93
BestWestern.com
$65
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstayed herefront deskofficeharbourmotelmaine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I'm not sure if the other reviewers got their places mixed up but this place was nothing like what they've described here. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. My friend and I stopped here last weekend during an impromptu road trip to join our friends in Bar Harbor. The Manager was very friendly and accommodating, even though we stopped in pretty late at night without reservations. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Suited our purpose perfectly. The bathrooms are usually the part of a hotel/motel that I'm usually most picky about and I thought it was clean and perfectly fine.
The next day when we drove to Bar Harbor we found out that the hotel where our friends were staying was sold out and we immediately called back here and they saved a room for us. They knew who we were as soon as we pulled in later that day and greeted us by name. We chatted with the manager for a bit- very friendly.
Would definitely come back if we end up in this area again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank minx1290
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was in Bucksport for Business for a week,
I was looked for a reasonable priced hotel for a week and this hotel is great value
Hotel Owner is very Accomodating and helped out of the way for local area guidance during my time off

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Sam J
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This place is beyond words. Dirty, TV didn't work, It was very late at night and stopped out of exhaustion. I literally sat in the chair by the door the ret of night till morning. Didn't even think about using the bathroom or touching that bed. Dust , broken lamp, and noise in parking lot and next room that I watched our car all night. Terrible wanted to leave and get money back will never stop there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MountainmanTJ
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was the worst place I've ever stayed in. I kept my socks on the entire time because the floor was so dirty. We got our lap blanket out of the car to sleep under because not sure bed spread was ever washed. Bathroom discusting. Not sure how it passed the health inspections.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple