“Excellent Days Inn”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Brunswick
heavenly rhode island
“Excellent Days Inn”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stopped at the Days Inn in Brunswick because I got caught in a snow storm. I was nervous because it looks a bit dated and am very picky about cleanliness. When I walking inside, it was neat and clean and the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. When I entered the room I was shocked...It was sooooo clean. It even smelled clean, not like it had been covered with air freshener. It's only a tiny bit dated...but that didn't matter...It was CLEAN!
A nice quiet hotel, with a well stocked vending machine for someone who doesn't want to drive in the snow and a helpful housekeeping staff. They were friendly and kind to my two pups also. Thank you Days Inn Brunswick! Being stuck in a strange city during a snowstorm wasn't bad at all! Happy New Year!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Augusta, Maine
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I Stayed at this hotel due to a snowstorm. I was very nervous about staying at such a low budget hotel but wasn't driving home to Augusta at 7pm. AS soon as I walked in to the hotel you have a really nice lobby area breakfast to your left a fire place to your right. I thought ok not bad. Once I checked in I went to my room. I was really shocked at how roomy and clean the room was. The bathroom smelt like it was just cleaned. I am very impressed with this hotel and will definitely be staying here from now on when I can not make it home. I can not believe this is only a 2 star hotel with the cleanliness, the appearance of the whole property, your staff the breakfast I could go on and on you should be at least a 3 star hotel. The Next day all the staff were outside snow blowing, shoveling, putting salt down, running back and forth to help guest talk about multitasking. Best team work I have seen in a long time very impressed.Thank you for such a wonderful experience, You should be proud.

Room Tip: I have only been here once and my room was immaculate
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Winter Harbor, Maine
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times a year for the last several years. There has been something improved or upgraded on every visit. Sometimes major things like new heat/AC units, sometimes new flat screen TVs, this time an expanded breakfast. The rooms were very clean and comfortable right from the first visit. Both my wife and I have always enjoyed a great night's sleep here. While the entire staff has always been very helpful and courteous, I would like to especially single out Steve, the day manager, as always going above and beyond. My wife has some mobility issues and Steve has always accommodated her needs even when it required more work on his part.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Scott S, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your input, we are looking forward to serving you the next time you are through Brunswick.
Scott Seekamp, GM
Fayette, Maine
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn because I had a procedure at MidCoast Hospital in the morning and I live too far away to make a day-trip. The stay was very comfortable and pleasant. The rooms were very clean and well arranged with all the comforts of home. Steve, the Day Manager, was excellent. We enjoyed our stay and will use Days Inn again for future procedures that we may need at MidCoast Hospital.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Scott S, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your response. It was our pleasure. I'll pass the acolade on to Steve and looking forward to your next visit to Brunswick.
Scott Seekamp, GM
Limestone, Maine
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I enjoy this location whenever I am traveling in the Brunswick area. The king bed with multiple pillows made for a comfortable evening as I watched the Boston Red Sox win another World Series! good Karma from Days Inn, as the game was on in the lobby as I checked in. Go Sox!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Scott S, General Manager at Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your input, we really appreciate that you took the time to comment. Glad you enjoyed your stay
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath
The Daniel
#1 of 11 in Brunswick
The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern
Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick

Been to Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area? Share your experiences!