“Nice and relaxing”

Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Room was very clean. The breakfast they have is good. Location of the hotel is good. The staff was very friendly. Check in was fast and easy. Hubby and I were looking for a couple days rest and we got it.

• Stayed: August 2013
Scott S, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. Your input helps us improve.
Scott Seekamp

Reviewed August 28, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Turnbo A
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I left Swans Island, Maine, a day early, and, had the good luck to "score" a wonderful, overnight stay at this Days Inn in Cooks Corner. My decision was based on using a coupon from one of the travel coupon magazines available at the rest stops. The superb value of $65.00, was remarkable. (and, I am very grateful for this deal!)
I had called several hrs earlier to see if there was any availability, while, I narrowed my possible choices. The efficient desk clerk, informed me, that, one they had room, and, when I mentioned my coupon, she told me it was first come first serve (I couldn't reserve with a coupon)...very fair. When, I arrived 3hrs later (I was on the scenic rt.1), the same desk clerk was there, (Kate), and, welcomed me with a "I think we spoke earlier!"
I had a very nice, clean, and comfortable room. The next morning enjoyed eating from the free breakfast buffet.
Kate, also, gave me an area map; and, I used it to drive to a spot where I witnessed the most beautiful sunset.
This was just an overnight stop...but, what a pleasant, affordable delight in mid August in Maine!!!

Room Tip: don't forget, to use those travel coupons ( no reservations, though)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Comfort Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#10 of 11 in Brunswick
The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern
Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick

Been to Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area? Share your experiences!