This is a very clean and well staffed Hotel. I recommend it to every one. the staff was very friendly and helpful. I woud love to stay longer but could not .Hope to visit in the future and I will stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Maine Street and the stunning Bowdoin College campus in Brunswick, Maine, The Daniel is a historic building that was erected in 1819. Formerly known as The Captain Daniel Stone Inn, the hotel has been renovated and reimagined as Maine's newest curated lifestyle luxury hotel. Our guests are always treated to a stylish, luxurious home away from home. The hotel's Coast Bar + Bistro provides great food, drink and entertainment in a relaxed but engaging atmosphere. Come join us on your next trip to Maine! Happy hour offered every day and live music on Thursday and Fridays. Brunswick is a historic town located in mid-coast Maine just 10 minutes from Freeport and 25 minutes from Portland and the Jetport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Daniel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Daniel Stone Hotel Brunswick
- Captain Daniel Stone Brunswick
- The Daniel Brunswick, Maine