“Very tasty and friendly service!”
Review of Shere Punjab

Shere Punjab
Ranked #11 of 108 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bath, Maine
“Very tasty and friendly service!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Went for lunch this week and was very happy with my meal and the friendly service. Very tasty and fresh!

• Visited November 2013

Northfield, USA
“Great Food, Terrible Bathrooms...”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I love the food here, and the servers are very friendly and attentive. My husband and I
have a conflict because of this: the bathrooms are so dirty and dingy, with such low lighting, we're
both afraid of what we DON'T see. Granted, I'm picky about bathrooms especially in restaurants. If they don't keep their bathrooms clean, then what about the kitchen and the workers in the kitchen?
I shudder to imagine...
So. If the owners are reading, please clean up your bathrooms... that is, if you want us as customers again!

• Visited October 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Excellent Indian food”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have dined here on a few trips to Brunswick. The food is always excellent. This time I had shrimp curry, with large fresh shrimp. The service is good. Very friendly. Reasonably priced.

Visited October 2013
Natick, Massachusetts
“Authentic & Delicious!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This may seem a bit strange to write a review several months after my visit but I just got back from traveling and ate at a #1-rated Indian restaurant (which it wasn't to me) and was reminded of the incredible food I had at the Shere Punjab this summer and HAD to share my experience.

In a our group of four, we all sampled different items that left everyone extremely satisfied by the authentic and flavorful food. I even took some Punjabi Naan to go for my long ride back to Massachusetts. Can't wait to go visit again next summer.

• Visited August 2013
Bath, Maine
“We had lunch very good. Will return for dinner.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good I asked for medium spicy and it was a little too spicy for me. My husband asked for spicy and it was just right for him. Flavours wonderful very authentic.

• Visited August 2013