“Great Indian” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Hopkinton, Massachusetts
“Great Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was excellent. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in the area. It was definitely a surprise to get such great Indian food.

Visited March 2013

brunswick, ME
“Indian food was an unexpected treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I discovered that I really like Indian food at Shere Punjab, and I'm so happy to know that! I love the smells, and I've found that I LOVE Veggie Korma - it's my Indian go-to dish, and I haven't been disappointed yet. This restaurant has been very quiet both times we've been, with 1, maybe 2 tables when we arrive. I hope that this is because people get takeout more than dining in.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank amybeth1126
Brunswick, Maine
“To Go Indian Go Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

One of Maine Street Brunswick's eclectic collection of great restaurants and it deserves its place among the best. There is nothing worse that going Indian and getting sub-par fare. These guys deliver the goods you expect. Get some spice and they will make Indian happen for you. Good service, good food, nice setting.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Stephen T
Bucksport, ME
“Great Indian right off route One”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by based on the Trip Advisor reviews and got one of the last tables. Always a good sign when a place is this busy on a Monday night. We had the garlic naan, mali kofta, and marinated lamb kebabs. Everything was fresh flavorful and delicious. The staff were professional and fun as well as genuinely appreciative of our comments and compliments. I particularly enjoyed the lamb: a large portion of skillfully marinated and grilled perfection. It will be a regular stop on our trips to Portland. Thanks to the other Trip Advisor reviewers for the tip. We will be back.

2 Thank veronaisland
“Inconsistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

We've had great Indian food here and not-so-great. Same with the service. (I am giving it 4 stars on account of really good dishes.) However, if you are choosing between this restaurant and Bombay Mahal, definitely go here.

Visited August 2012