“Best BBQ Ribs in years”
Review of B.B.'s Grill

B.B.'s Grill
Ranked #43 of 117 Restaurants in Brunswick
Description: Fresh homemade sandwiches made with smoked meats.
Description: Fresh homemade sandwiches made with smoked meats.
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

We tried the ribs today, sampled them then bought a rack to take home. These were the best ribs I have eaten in years. Properly smoked, the smoke rings show, perfect flavor, plenty of meat, and they were moist and tender, and NOT falling off the bone. The single sauce was also spot on. There was no choice but the sauce was perfect, there is so much flavor in the meat you don't need much, if at all.
The only thing I am unhappy with is the fact that it is 2 hours from my home.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

My husband had the ribs and I had the brisket. Everything was fresh and delicious. If you love great BBQ than you will love BB's Grill

2  Thank Chris K
Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

Stopped at B.B.'s to take some ribs home for supper. The service was fantastic, folks were very friendly. Ribs, sweet corn bread, and hand cut fries were wonderful. Better than local barbecue restaurants and all for $15. I'll be stopping again B.B's.

1  Thank Beth A
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

I moved here back in August from a big foodie town and have been pretty disappointed with most places. B.B.'s Grill is now one of my top places around here to recommend to people. I'm very glad they moved to Maine street as well because I work down there and I can grab food when I have my dog in the park. Selection is great, the wait is average, and price is on point.

1  Thank Paige T
Reviewed April 25, 2016

We discovered B.B's last year in the Fort Andross parking lot; and proceeded to literally go back every single week. Everything is absolutely delicious and the menu is constantly changing and evolving, which makes it exciting for multiple visits!

The owners are incredibly friendly and it shows in their food - it's quite obvious that it's made with love. And they remembered us, which always gives me warm fuzzies =)

For this year (2016), the truck has moved to The Mall on Maine St (also home to Danny's Hot Dogs and that Wrapper's place). While the location will bring lots of new traffic, parking is a challenge downtown and there are no picnic tables to enjoy (not allowed by the town) - these two things would be my only complaints, and it's not their fault.

We went the day they opened (as I've been stalking their FB page since they closed for the winter) and everything was just as delicious as it was last year. I highly recommend the Brisket Nachos with homemade tortilla chips - to die for; anything Buffalo Chicken is amazing too; and the Don Corleone burger is so huge, savory, and delicious.

I should also mention that the prices are so reasonable, that we usually get extra food because of this and ya know, it's amazing. For nachos, a pork tenderloin sandwich, and a buffalo chicken quesadilla, it was $18. You will not be disappointed with your visit to B.B's!

1  Thank Liz C