“No Longer in Business”
Review of Morse Lobster Shack - CLOSED

Morse Lobster Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This drive in is now under new management. The food was good but the prices were outrageous. Nothing else to say here, but they won't let me publish my review with less than 100 characters,

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This place was just awesome. The service was great and I couldn't get enough of the food. It's a little joint off the side of the road. It had plently of parking, outdoor seating, really clean kept up restaurant and the best food! Oh yeah, and the price was really affordable. Don't hestitate to stop by and have a bite!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I always enjoyed going to Morse's (now Cameron's) for either lunch or dinner from time to time. We visited last Sat. I ordered the salmon burger ( a special) and my husband had the haddock sandwich. My salmon was not fresh but it looked like a processed flat patty that looked like it came from a wholesale club or Sysco foods. My husband's sandwich bearly covered the roll when it the past it was overhanging. My salmon burger was 9.95 certainly not a bargain, the haddock was 8.95. It will be a long time before we think about returning.

1  Thank baileysmom57
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Had the hot lobster roll. Very tasty. Fresh meat. Nicely toasted bun. Nice atmosphere. Get the large roll not the small.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This may be the BEST lobster roll I ever ate... we stumbled on it after visting the Iron Works, and I still can taste the yummy lobster... Go out of your way for this!