“Hands down the best gelato”
Review of The Gelato Fiasco

The Gelato Fiasco
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Brunswick
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Discover 40 flavors of gelato and sorbetto made fresh daily from a growing collection of more than 1,500 at Gelato Fiasco's Flagship Store. Try as many flavors as you wish and squeeze as many as you want into any dish. House-made waffle cones, take home freezer pints, pour-over coffee, espresso, and tea. Open 11 a.M. To 11 p.M. Every day.
Reviewed October 31, 2013

What can I say? Always fantastic. Unreal variety of flavors-many quite unique and delicious. Comfortable relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I kid you not....this is fabulous gelato. Always adding new inventive favors. Ad they allow endless tastes! Don't miss this....skip dessert at your restaurant and walk here!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Such interesting flavors is hard to choose! The staff will let you pile on as many flavors as you like. Fun, funky atmosphere. Clean and very friendly. Lobe this gelato!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you like sweets there is really only one place to go year round in Brunswick and that's Gelato Fiasco. My only real complaint is that the spoons are too small! They let you try as many flavors as you like and don't look at you funny if you ask to try a second time. A little on the pricey side but it is homemade!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We've been big fans of Gelato Fiasco for some time now, and visited regularly, but after our experience today we'll be looking elsewhere.
I asked the young lady to put a very small amount of vanilla ice cream in a separate bowl for my dog then put a reduced portion into a bowl for me, which she did. I then went to the register and she explained what she had done to the gentleman (Wayne?) who said that he would charge me for one and a half bowls but the final bill for one treat size ice cream shared across two bowls plus a (very average) cookie was almost $10!!! and no matter how we try to add things up we were overcharged by at least $1......

1  Thank 4states
bobbygelato, Manager at The Gelato Fiasco, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Hello, I'm sorry about our staff's confusion at the cash register that resulted in a larger-than-expected check total. Please email us at delicious@gelatofiasco.com. We'd like to discuss what went wrong. Thank you, Bobby