“Amazing”

The Gelato Fiasco
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Brunswick
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Discover 40 flavors of gelato and sorbetto made fresh daily from a growing collection of more than 1,500 at Gelato Fiasco's Flagship Store. Try as many flavors as you wish and squeeze as many as you want into any dish. House-made waffle cones, take home freezer pints, pour-over coffee, espresso, and tea. Open 11 a.M. To 11 p.M. Every day.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

they have lots of flavor options. Great atomphere. Went there for my first real gelato experince, now I'm hooked. They give you a good amount for what you pay for but, I think the prices our a little high. So I just get one from the freezer.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

what a great find in Brunswick----huge variety f flavors. Very helpful staff is happy to give you a sample as you try to make this difficult choice!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

You have to go...that's all there is to it. It has to be the best around, from variety/creativeness in the gelato flavors to the outstanding staff

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I've been do many times, I think I should work there. We have no gelato anywheres near where we live, do when we visit the Brunswick area, we are there!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

An amazing array of inventive flavors awaits you at this establishment. Definitely worth a trip, even if it is a cold day in October. There is no bad time for gelato.