$110
Comfort Inn(Brunswick)
$135
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
$208
$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$143
The Daniel(Brunswick)
$169
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Relax Inn(Brunswick)
$68
$175
$158
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastmain roomcoffee makermain dragsmall tablerefrigerator and microwavefree wifiapples and bananasair conditionerflat screenclean bathroomplace to sleephave stayed here several timesaaa ratebasic hotelplenty of hot water
Reviewed September 8, 2010

This is a older hotel,but it is spotless, staff is great and it's close enough to everything to be perfect..no pool or fancy spa, just a clean comfortable bed at a great price. They do have a breakfast area that has bagles,cereal,coffee ect. to get you going in the morning. Just a great find in a great area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2010

August 2010 was my second trip to Midcoast Maine- I originally stayed at this hotel in July 2008 when visiting my daughter working summer stock at Maine State Music Theater. It was my first trip to Maine, so I randomly selected this hotel. It was my first choice to stay when I took my husband back this summer.

Travelers Inn is a short drive off the exit ramp from 295/Route 1. It is an old style motel. The rooms are large and each time I stayed, typical of what you expect from a hotel - two queens. We had a large TV with good cable television. Bathrooms were spacious and very clean. NO BEDBUGS. I am a former Certified Pesticide Operator and I know all about these insects and there are no worries here. This is really important to me. There are no dust ruffles on the box spring and this is very SMART for management to do.

Prices are very reasonable. Brunswick itself, might not pop up as a go to destination, but it is perfectly suited as a base camp for visits to: Freeport, Bath, Wiscasset, Boothbay and surrounding Midcoast Maine. All those towns were easy to get to via this hotel. I don't mean to disparage Brunswick. The MSMT is first class entertainment, and while not a seaside town, Brunswick has its share of shops, taverns and restaurants.

Continental Breakfast began at 6:30 a.m and included coffee, hot water for (tea or hot chocolate provided), orange juice. Milk with three or four different cereals, English muffins, bagels, and blueberry muffins. There is a computer with Internet on the other side of the office.

Free WIFI did include restricted access with a password for guests and they time it according to your stay. This is very important. A lot of places have free WIFI, but if there is no password, then any unscrupulous character with computer knowledge can hack in and watch what you are viewing. Internet was fast and reliable.

We had a deadbolt lock in addition to security bar. Entrance was with old fashioned room key. Room furniture was elegant Queen Anne style. Hot water was ample, water pressure great.

Room included a/c, velour blankets, microwave and refrigerator, luggage rack, ironing board and iron, hairdryer, giveaway soap and shower materials, ice bucket and extra cups in main room and in bathroom. The only thing wrong with this hotel is that the ice machine was far from our room!

Travelers Inn filled up and had a No Vacancy sign lit our whole stay. With good reason. This place is a deal, a clean, safe deal and it is the perfect HQ and launching place for your exploration of Maine. What we saved in room rates here at Travelers Inn, we used instead on eating more Lobster! The famous Red's Eats lobster shack is only minutes away in nearby Wiscasset

2  Thank Lucinda302
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Our destination for the day was Freeport, but I didn't like the hotel / motel prices there, so I kept looking up the road and found this gem for an extra ten minutes' drive. It is not fancy, it is not new, but it was totally sufficient for a one-night stopover, and the price was hands-down the best rate we paid anywhere on a two-week trip. Brunswick did not have that tourist-town feel to me -- we found a good dinner at a restaurant downtown, Pedro O'Meara's, that was clearly full of locals, which is always a good sign! I would recommend this as a good stop, perhaps a launching point for other Maine adventures. There are a lot of tourist destinations within a small radius of drving.

2  Thank SummerDriver
Reviewed August 22, 2010

I stayed here for two nights when on a college tour with my son, and I was pleased with everything about this lodging -- very affordable, incredibly friendly and helpful front desk staff, clean and comfortable room, and well situated to visit the town and college. Food wise, the location is a very short drive into town (with lots of eateries), and while the complimentary breakfast was uneventful, there was an excellent donut shop within a block (which my son loved) and a bagel place nearby (which we didn't try). If you are budget-conscious but want a great place to stay in Brunswick, this is definitely the place.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2010

This is a mom and pop motel out of the 50's or 60's. While the decor is definitely dated our room was clean and the staff was great. We stayed two nights while vacationing on the Maine coast. We will definitely stay again if we are in the area. The Travelers Inn was priced at least fifty dollars a night below the chains and it could not have been nicer.