Travelers Inn
$440
$174
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
$135
$117
$90
The Daniel(Brunswick)
$169
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
$79
$85
$134
Comfort Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
$93
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
$59
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastmain roommain dragfree wifirefrigerator and microwaveapples and bananascollege tourair conditionerflat screenroom was cleanhave stayed here several timesaaa ratebasic hotelbar harborpleasant surpriseacadia national park
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The wall and bed attached to it moved as the person in the next room walked around. Empty condom wrappers, boxes, and lube boxes found when inspecting 2 different rooms for cleanliness. For a little more a night do yourself a favor and stay somewhere nicer.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank smart112233
mepats, Manager at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for your review of our facility. Since you have brought the items that you had found to our attention, I would like to first respond by saying that this was an isolated incident and we take a great deal of pride in our cleanliness and affordability. Secondly the items found were between the mattress and box spring stuffed in the middle part of the bed which was hard to reach. We are not making an excuse, however after I inspected all of the other rooms, I did not find any thing stuffed between the mattress, behind the beds, around the beds or anywhere else.

Once again, I would like to say that we offer clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay when you are visiting the mid coast area of Maine. Our reviews on this site as well as numerous other sites are genuine and they depict who we really are.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

As a stop off point on my long trip to Bar Harbor this typical dated motel was pleasantly surprising. The room had been refurbished and the staff were very helpful. The location was central for road travel and there were a couple of eating places nearby. Check in and out were simple and efficient.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Debbie_in_Sydney
Reviewed November 17, 2012

FREEPORT shopping trip. Discovered Brunswick years ago and town is great; historic with great restaurants. Motel is about a mile from downtown. Though this is a basic motel it deserves 5 stars because the cleanliness; value; and friendliness of staff warrants it. You get what you pay for in most situations and this motel definately exceeds expectations.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dan_ryan
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Good Price, just needed a place for one night and this exceeded my expectations. Recently remodeled bathroom, new paint, new new carpet, fridge, & microwave. Comfortable bed, great area room is clean but not big like other reviewers had mentioned. Family run, very friendly and homey!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JJOB4169
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I remember I was driving out of New Hampshire and into Maine. It was late at night and I just needed somewhere to stop and drop. I chose this place. It was very affordable, the rooms were okay, the girl at the front desk was nice, it has a lot of nearby attractions (if you're in the area for the purpose of seeing things), and there is a Tim Horton's across the street! I remember the next day waking up, as I was about to check out I saw a nearby attractions paper on the tv. It said I was a mile away from the Seadog Brew Pub. Of course I went. So if you're a fan of good beer like myself, this place might look a little more attractive to you if you're staying in the area anyways.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo