Travelers Inn had big rooms. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable. It wasn't a top of the line hotel but the price was right and it was good for a night on the road. The breakfast was a normal cold one with cereal, breads, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers Inn offers great prices on hotel stays for those looking to get away for the weekend or just a quaint and quiet stay. Our family-run motel, conveniently located in beautiful Brunswick, Maine, is also minutes away from the coast, scenic beaches, and many other regional stops, including Reid State Park, Outlet Shopping in Freeport, Bath Iron Works and Bowdoin College. We also offer convenience and comfort, including a complimentary continental breakfast each day and free high-speed wireless Internet available in all rooms. You’ll find a variety of clean and spacious accommodations, including single and double beds and adjoining two-room suites. All rooms are nonsmoking and include satellite TV, a coffee maker, air Conditioner, individually controlled Heat, a microwave and refrigerator, and convenient appliances, such as an ironing board and iron, an AM-FM alarm clock radios and a hair dryer. We are two-diamond rated by AAA and rated 4/5 with TripAdvisor, with more than 100 reviews. Our motel is also easy to get to, conveniently located between Bath and Freeport at Exit 28 off Interstate 295. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Travelers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Hotel Brunswick
- Travelers Inn Brunswick, Maine
- Brunswick Travelers Inn