“Great funky underground Mexican-Irish pub.”

Pedro O Hara's Irish Pub & MEX
Ranked #52 of 117 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 26, 2017

The Mexican items are not made to order and lack freshness. The Irish items are all delicious. It's actually kid friendly too.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

You wouldn't think that a menu could be either Irish food or Mexican food but it is. The pub is in the basement under Richard's German Restaurant. The bar staff serves quickly. While the food is made to order, it is out to you without a long delay. Fried tortilla chips and salsa are brought to the table and are great. So if you can't decide what to have - go here. It can be a bit loud.

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

My absolute favorite restaurant to visit in Brunswick. Low-key, relaxed atmosphere, and the food is amazing. We ALWAYS get the nachos with beef and they are the best nachos I've ever had anywhere. Often times that fills us up alone, but we both have so many favorite entrees that we order them every time anyways! The chicken chimichanga is my favorite and often my go-to dish. Chicken salad wrap is also very good. My boyfriend likes the mac & cheese. This is always my answer whenever anyone asks me where I want to eat!!!

Reviewed November 13, 2016

This place is the real deal...Great food, drinks, and service...The Mexican fare (chimichangas, enchiladas, nachos, tacos) and traditional Irish pub grub is all nice and family priced...Largely family owned and operated, it's just a fun place with lots of tv screens, music playing, people laughing...We come here twice a month, and have never been disappointed...

1  Thank archiedelver
Reviewed August 24, 2016

When four diners are all pleased something has gone right. Three well prepared margaritas and a big glass of ice water got things off to a good start to go with some taco chips and salsa. Dinners included a very tasty Shepard's Pie, a nice veggie stir-fry, a turkey wrap and a chicken quesadilla. All of these were reasonably priced and served by a pleasant waitress. We will go back.