“Car side Chow”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Detroit, Michigan
“Car side Chow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Another eatery located close to the Best Western Hotel which allowed us to call in our order and pick it up on the way by. They had our food ready in under 20 minutes, and it was properly prepared. Great staff of people and the atmosphere is most welcoming.

Visited June 2013

“Best in show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Eat at Applebees all over. This place is most consistent. Best food best service, Paige waitress awesome! But.....truly has most professional staff ever seen.

• Visited June 2013
Bangor, ME
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good service, good food and a clean environment. Price was reasonable. Easy to find and no wait on a Saturday night

Visited March 2013
Edgecomb, Maine
“Applebee's of Brunswick, Me. IS #1 for the state”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had the best meal and service ever at the Brunswick Applebee's. The food tasted and looked great. The servers were right on top of everything. We had to wait for a little while. But it was worth the wait.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Incredible experience until I left my wallet and an employee stole all of my Christmas money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Visited Applebee's the night after Christmas with my mother, sister and uncle after an exhausting day of moving my elderly grandparents to their new living situation. I've been here before and my mother and uncle who live in the area both eat here weekly and love it.

We immediately fell in love with our waiter Doug. He was awesome. Service was good. Food was great (for the price). It was the perfect way to end a long and exhausting day.

In fact, Doug was so great, I left an extra $20 cash tip on the table (after leaving a 20% tip) as we were leaving and unfortunately my wallet fell out in the process of doing that. When I went back to get my wallet the next morning, the cash I had received from my family for Christmas was gone. All of it.

I've contacted Applebee's corporate a number of times and a week later, I still haven't heard back from anyone. The manager and general manager were less than helpful when I retrieved my wallet and reported my cash missing to them.

There are a number of other restaurants in the area that I suggest going to. Steer clear.

(Note: The ironic part of this story was that I was going to write a rave review because Doug was such an awesome waiter.)

• Visited December 2012