“Quaint wonderful place to dine”

Henry and Marty Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 113 Restaurants in Brunswick
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have been going to Henry & Marty's Restaurant for years. The food is very good! They use local food in their menu and are consistent about how it is cooked. They have a couple of specials weekly to change things up a little. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you want to take that special person to a great resturant in Brunswick, then my choice is H&M. I love the Cuban shrimp!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have eaten here several times, I've always enjoyed my food but it is not a favorite. They work flavors well and I like the menu choices but it seems to not change and keep up with the innovative food/restaurant scene around.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Henry & Marty's remains as good as ever under its new ownership. We came on the Sunday before New Years, and found the service warm and attentive. She said the seafood chowder was the best she had had. For our main courses we were conventional--I had the filet and she had the choice Delmonico. Both were delicious--the kind of food one would hope to have at home if one had more time and better ingredients. We picked an excelllent, reasonably-priced California Cabernet from the wide-ranging selection of moderately-priced wines. A perfect romantic evening. Recommended.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We don't even try to eat here anymore. There always seems to be a long wait. A reservation is needed and we usually decide spontaneously to eat out. We would plan ahead and make a reservation if the experience were worth it but we found the food and service only so-so when we did get in here. We think this place is over-hyped.