My wife and I had a delightful 2 night stay at The Inn at Brunswick Station. Super friendly welcoming staff. Our room was very spacious, almost too big. The bathroom and amenities were upscale. Nice large screen HDTV with actual HD programming. More hotel/motels should do the same.
The property has been newly renovated. It is clean and comfortable. Attractive lobby. The Tavern is the on location restaurant. Had both breakfast and dinner with no complaints. The Tavern has a bar. Beware of the cocktail prices. A couple of 2oz scotch was almost as much as the meal.
Overall, I would reccommed this lodging if you are in Southern Maine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly adjacent to Bowdoin College and steps away from the lively downtown, The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern perfectly positions guests to take advantage of all this college town and the state's picturesque Mid-Coast region have to offer. Handsomely appointed guest rooms feature a mix of heavenly king and queen beds, spacious workstations and sleekly stylish baths. Flat screen televisions, complimentary internet access and in-room coffee add to the comfort and enjoyment. Connecting rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Brunswick Station Hotel Brunswick
- The Brunswick Hotel And Tavern Maine