Spent a lovely spring weekend here. Relaxed in the rocking chairs on the porch, explored Brunswick and Bath, ate lots of seafood - perfect! The staff were friendly and most helpful. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. We only ate breakfast at the inn, but it was very good. Bath and Body toiletries were provided in the bathroom. The only drawback was having to go down to the tavern to get ice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly adjacent to Bowdoin College and steps away from the lively downtown, The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern perfectly positions guests to take advantage of all this college town and the state's picturesque Mid-Coast region have to offer. Handsomely appointed guest rooms feature a mix of heavenly king and queen beds, spacious workstations and sleekly stylish baths. Flat screen televisions, complimentary internet access and in-room coffee add to the comfort and enjoyment. Connecting rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Brunswick Station Hotel Brunswick
- The Brunswick Hotel And Tavern Maine