We really enjoyed our stay at this clean and well-kept hotel which had very friendly staff. I give it an average rating simply because there wasn't anything which made it particularly exceptional, like really luxurious linens or an amazing view, but it was more than adequate. We stayed in a room with a king size bed and the room was enormous (could have done cartwheels). In fact it was so big it seemed a little bare, maybe a couch instead of an arm chair? The bathroom also could have benefited from a valet or something similar where clothes could be put while showering. We stayed for two nights thanks to a Travelzoo deal for $199 + a $50 restaurant credit. Without the deal the same room would've cost about a $120 more and no restaurant credit, so I think the prices are a bit inflated thanks to Bowdoin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly adjacent to Bowdoin College and steps away from the lively downtown, The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern perfectly positions guests to take advantage of all this college town and the state's picturesque Mid-Coast region have to offer. Handsomely appointed guest rooms feature a mix of heavenly king and queen beds, spacious workstations and sleekly stylish baths. Flat screen televisions, complimentary internet access and in-room coffee add to the comfort and enjoyment. Connecting rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Brunswick Station Hotel Brunswick
- The Brunswick Hotel And Tavern Maine