“Retro decent”

Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Brunswick
Venice, Florida
“Retro decent”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The coolest part of Frosty's Donuts is eating a donut and drinking coffee at this cool little place with a kiddie kitchen in the window and little aprons for the mini chefs. Very friendly, decent tasting donuts and coffee - not amazing - but definitely a fun local stop for a quick breakfast.

Brunswick, Maine
“The freshest donuts ever”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I personally know people that travel to Brunswick and the first place they hit is Frosty's. They refuse to arrive without at least one visit to the quaint little donut shop.
Over the years it has basically remained the same which makes it unique in itself in this day and age. Besides,they aren't selling their décor, It's the Donuts and friendly welcome.
When I walk through their doors,once a month or once a year,it is always like yesterday. Love it

Visited August 2012
Topsham, Maine
“Best Donuts in Brunswick”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I love Frosty's. I only go a couple of times a year as a special treat for the office or for friends who are spending the weekend. Their raised glazed donuts are some of the best I have ever had, huge and light. They don't have that chemical after taste that you get with some chain donuts.

• Visited December 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Great donuts, arrive early.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

These donuts are worth treating yourself to if your in the area.

Persoanlly, I am not a sweets for breakfast type of person (I usually wait until the afternoon to treat myself), and if I am going to treat myself to something dessert like for breakfast donuts are near the bottom of that list. So, you can imagine I was not the one deciding to get up a six in the morning to go pick up donuts for breakfast. But I am so glad we did! (And I am so glad we don't live close to this place) These are delicious! Hands down the best donut I have ever eaten.

We ended up having donuts from here twice on our trip, once they were brought to me and once I was brought to them. If you have the option, go yourself and eat a donut (or two!) while they are still warm. So. freaking. good.

Arrive early, a lady we talked to today said she went over at 9:00am and they were already sold out.

Portland, Maine
“Just great donuts and coffee. Arrive early for best selection.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

So Frosty's is back, and expanding to provide great freshly-made donuts to more stores.

Super fresh, many choices. Open real early and sells out before closing on many days.

There's glazed, and chocolate glazed and vanilla glazed, and chocolate frosted chocolate, and jelly donuts, and it goes on and on.

We love Frosty's donuts. And we also visited the new Bath location, which is smaller than Brunswick, but same dependable fare.

1 Thank Mango_kayak