“Great sushi and service!”
Review of Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
Ranked #18 of 111 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We walked in on a crowded Labor Day eve and were immediately seated. This place is bustling with college students and locals. The food came out quickly and everything we ordered was spot on. They know how to run a restaurant and keep everyone pleased. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We just had dinner at Little Tokyo. It was very busy for a Monday night in Brunswick and with good reason. They have an extensive menu, and I found the food to be very good. My wife thought the tempura was somewhat tasteless, but I liked it. The service was excellent, and the server was knowledgeable. The portions were more than adequate. The only downside to our evening was that we didn't get to try more menu items. It would be fun to go with a group and share the selections. We'll be going back.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place is good if you like sushi but be warned it is very pricey. Interesting atmosphere of causal dining they have tried to make classy with nicely set tables and table side service. Good location in downtown Brunswick, just may have to drive around a bit to find parking.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The area has number of very fine restaurants and this one holds its own. We made a Friday evening reservation - thank goodness. It was packed at 6:00. We got there a little early and they had a table ready for us. My wife had shrimp tempura, was very pleased with its taste and the presentation. I had pork katsu, also quite good and a generous serving. Both come with a nice salad & sesame rice. You get chopsticks unless you ask for tableware. The server was friendly, efficient and attentive. The place is small and packed so this is not the place if you want privacy. Parked on the street, lterally right in front of the door. The price was a little under what I might consider appropriate for fine food.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had heard about Little Tokyo from a friend and was very pleased. Parking was readily available on Main St. (5 pm. on a Thursday) and the place is quite cute inside. The menu is extensive and I opted for the Golden Banana roll which was delightful. I split some sake with a friend which was the perfect beverage after a hard days work.