Best Western Stateline Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Super 8 Siloam Springs(Siloam Springs)
Quality Inn(Siloam Springs)
Stone Inns(Siloam Springs)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewssiloam springscherokee casinowafflesfront deskclean room and bathroomplace to stayseveral times a yearwaffle makershort drivethe wi fienjoyed our stayvisiting familyexcellent staynice hotelstaff was very friendlyparking lotother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great for the money and the staff was especially helpful. The rooms were great and clean. The only average part was the breakfast. There was plenty of food it was just average for an included breakfast. We did not use the pool. This is right on the border of AR/OK. They give a discount for John Brown University families.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This hotel is in a great location, across from the Cherokee Casino with a free shuttle and close to Siloam Springs, Arkansas, a beautiful town at the beginning of the Ozarks. There are beautiful streams and rivers nearby, and the Siloam Springs Dogwood Festival in April of every year is a fun place to go for food, shopping, and walking around the parks along the creek that runs through downtown.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel was very clean and overall a nice stay. It was right on 412 and easy to get to. The staff was nice and very accommodating. The room was clean and of ample size. I would certainly recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Margaret C, Manager at Best Western Stateline Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review of our property.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know what you liked or didn't like about your recent stay. We truly hope to give you a great lodging experience when you stay with us.

Don't forget to stop by on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

One of our two smoke-free rooms was filled with the odor of cigarette smoke. The front desk attendant placed a machine in the room to pull the smoke out, but after it was removed the smell came right back. It was awful!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am terribly sorry you had an issue during your recent stay at our establishment. We are grateful for the feedback and always hope to improve our hotel to excellent standards.

We are upgrading and remodeling several areas of our hotel and hope that the next time you are in the area, you will stop by and give us another try.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed in the Best Western Stateline Lodge March 6-8, 2014 while in Siloam Springs on business.

The Best Western Stateline Lodge is located on U.S. 59 (literally on the Oklahoma-Arkansas state line) immediately south of U.S. 412. It's conviently located for anyone with business in Siloam Springs, or planning to do some gambling in the nearby Cherokee Casino.

Check-in was easy, and I was soon on my way to my second floor room. This Best Western has interior corridors, and an elevator. I have problems with stairs, so I appreciated the elevator.

I had a single room with a king bed. The room was an adequate size, with a good size desk, flat screen television, refrigerator and microwave. The wi-fi was fine-strong signal, and I had no problems connecting.

The bed was very comfortable, and I had a good night's sleep. There was also a recliner side chair. The bathroom was adequate, with plenty of counter space. Average toiletries.

Complimentary breakfast was served in a separate breakfast room. Although it wasn't anything special, there were hot options available (sausage patties, scrambled eggs and DYI waffles), and plenty of cold options.

The Best Western Stateline Lodge also has an indoor pool and an very small exercise room. A complimentary shuttle to the Cherokee Casino is available.

No complaints about the service-the desk clerks were friendly and willing to please. My room was very clean.

Negatives: The view from my window was of a junkyard. Well, you don't go to West Siloam Springs for an amazing view. I could hear the elevator from my room-not bad, but it might be bothersome for a light sleeper. The entrance was not completely cleared of snow/ice from a recent winter storm, and I had some difficulty getting into the lobby.

Overall, I would recommend the Best Western Stateline Lodge. It's a good value for the money, and the staff really wants to please.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper ask for a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business