“most over rated&over exposed hotel recently..”

Kitchen Tellicherry
Ranked #133 of 223 Restaurants in Ernakulam
Cuisines: Indian
cochin
“most over rated&over exposed hotel recently..”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was here on decmber 8 sunday for a dinner with my family. upon on arriving my all expectations for a good restaurant gone. Used napkins& food wastes all on the floor, waiters and cleaners seeing a comedy show on television without bothering guests. i was there at 10 PM & i asked for some thalassery dishes but they told me they had only fried rice and some chinese items .For chinese items why they opened a speciality restaurant in a prime location? it is available in every street side hotels in ernakulam town... and after the food is arrived its condition is pathetic .Waiters are not trained and it is proving in all their behaving...all in all my experince my experience at kitchen tellichery is forgetable..

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank chaks99

Chennai (Madras), India
“Brilliant food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We ordered Kerala biriyani and Karimeen. My colleague and myself enjoyed it thoroughly. Must check out this place. From the time you get in the restaurant the smell of the food catches you and make you spellbound. You would also be surprised thoroughly by the bill. Its 100% value for money.

• Visited September 2013