“Feel the different..”

Hotel Millennium Continental
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Ernakulam
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hi friends, Its very nice and great experience days.. Actually we planned two day programme in Cochin. Here is feeling very nice like my home. So, we extended our honeymoon trip 2 more days. And also hope getting this type of comfortable stay in all our destination. Here i would like to vote a special thanks to Millennium staff for providing 15% Inaugural offer.

Room Tip: Choose Room no 205. The balcony is very nice and memorable...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shahidsulthan

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were greeted and ushered to our room. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The manager personally made sure me and my family were well settled in room. The room was clean and quiet. We will definitely stay in Hotel Millennium next time we visit Cochin.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Owai1980
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ideal place for visitors to cochin as it is located at walking distance to the city. Rooms are clean, contemporarily designed with great ambience and centralized a/c.Must say - great value for money.This hotel suits well for people who would'nt like to stay in bar attached hotel. Millenium does not have a bar or serve alcoholic beverages.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank thalakmx
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The location is right in the heart of the City. Unparalleled levels of service & just the right ambiance. A business hotel in all sense.

Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met at reception.
Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean.
The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Two words Very comfortable...
The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Anirudh_Samantaray
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The hotel is located at the heart of city with walking distance to all the prime locations. The service has been excellent to say the least. I was pleasantly surprised by the way the staff treated me with care and helped me with finding locations. They even arranged all the travel needs to the backwaters and beaches. The rooms are neat and clean and it felt like staying in a 5 star hotel. Definitely will recommend it to my friends.

Robin

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Robin_Antony
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was on a business trip to Cochin last day and the hotel was booked by my secretary. Initially I was little skeptical as it was first time.. I found the hotel extremely comfortable especially the service...very much punctual and treets like a guest in their home. Smiling faces everywhere, wishes me whenever I move in/out. I recommend Millennium Continental....

Regards,
Arun George
Senior Manager, AOC

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank arungeorget
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been there last week. It's in prime location. Rooms are very good. I like it very much. I would say don't miss this if you are going to kochi. I am planning to go once more there. Service and cleanliness is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Niks2006
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
Palm Grove Service Villa
Palm Grove Service Villa
#4 of 30 in Ernakulam
Aiswarya Hotel
Aiswarya Hotel
#10 of 30 in Ernakulam
The International Hotel
The International Hotel
#74 of 210 in Kochi (Cochin)
The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive Ernakulam
Grand Hotel Cochin
Grand Hotel Cochin
#8 of 30 in Ernakulam
Trident, Cochin
Trident, Cochin
#15 of 210 in Kochi (Cochin)

Been to Hotel Millennium Continental? Share your experiences!