“neat and great ambience”

Hotel Millennium Continental
Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Ernakulam
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ideal place for visitors to cochin as it is located at walking distance to the city. Rooms are clean, contemporarily designed with great ambience and centralized a/c.Must say - great value for money.This hotel suits well for people who would'nt like to stay in bar attached hotel. Millenium does not have a bar or serve alcoholic beverages.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank thalakmx

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The location is right in the heart of the City. Unparalleled levels of service & just the right ambiance. A business hotel in all sense.

Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met at reception.
Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean.
The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Two words Very comfortable...
The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Anirudh_Samantaray
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The hotel is located at the heart of city with walking distance to all the prime locations. The service has been excellent to say the least. I was pleasantly surprised by the way the staff treated me with care and helped me with finding locations. They even arranged all the travel needs to the backwaters and beaches. The rooms are neat and clean and it felt like staying in a 5 star hotel. Definitely will recommend it to my friends.

Robin

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Robin_Antony
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was on a business trip to Cochin last day and the hotel was booked by my secretary. Initially I was little skeptical as it was first time.. I found the hotel extremely comfortable especially the service...very much punctual and treets like a guest in their home. Smiling faces everywhere, wishes me whenever I move in/out. I recommend Millennium Continental....

Regards,
Arun George
Senior Manager, AOC

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank arungeorget
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been there last week. It's in prime location. Rooms are very good. I like it very much. I would say don't miss this if you are going to kochi. I am planning to go once more there. Service and cleanliness is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Niks2006
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was impressed with professional service and the hospitality. Neatness and quality of food are especially noteworthy. The staff were also very coordial. Would be high on my list of hotels to stay in whenever I visit cochin again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank traveller_online_2k
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I had been to this hotel last week. The hospitality was wonderful. I think this is one of the best hotels in cochin that offers quality treatment for low rates. Wish to stay there again when I come to Cochin.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business