“My stay at Holiday Inn”

Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Ernakulam
Delhi
“My stay at Holiday Inn”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Was on a trip with my wife. Chose the hotel over many others just like that. Really liked it. Very professional. Excellent ever helpful employees. Great breakfast. Conveniently located. Very comfortable rooms and a good view of the outside. House keeping is par excellence and very clean and neat bathrooms, very comfortable beds, made nicely everyday. Lighting systems and fittings very good. Restaurant quite spacious with good service. Choice and variety excellent. Very good local cuisine along with continental variety. Fresh juice on demand was icing on the cake.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, October 26, 2013

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

We thank you very much for taking out time to post your review on Tripadvisor for recent stay at Holiday Inn Kochi!

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations.

You have covered all aspects of your stay, and I am particularly appreciative your comments about our Product, Service and the team members. It is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when valuable customers like you takes time and acknowledge it.

Raju Shrestha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Selangor, Malaysia
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Overall this hotel is well equip with professional staff leads by Mr.Praveen, We stayed in total of 4 rooms, all our rooms was allocated as requested, this is main priority for all guest who stays in 5 star property. This are some of the the employee that you should not missed to meet them, Mr.Praveen, Prinyanka, Sabin, Arun, Laknyant. All this guys are fantastic.

Haszry Hamid

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

You have covered all aspects of your stay, and I am particularly appreciative your comments about our Service and the team members Praveen, Priyanka, Sabin, Arun, Lakhajit . It is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when valuable customers like you takes time and acknowledge it.

Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed September 22, 2013

In the US it is not expected that you'll get tip-top service at the Holiday Inn, but the Cochin location completely disproves that stereotype. We were greeted by name daily, given an excellent and thorough tour of the facility, and excellent personalized attention. The food and beverages manager took the time to get to know us and our interests and make personalized recommendations. Also, the restaurant had some of the BEST food that we had from the entire country. So so beautiful, great view, bed was like a cloud. Beautiful rooftop, spa-grade pool and fitness facility. No complaints!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, October 30, 2013

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times in the last 2-3 years it was an excellent hotel from the start ..on my last visit it was if the service went from excellent to good… but I can assure you it went back to excellent!!

What makes it better than most hotels in the world and I have been privileged enough to stay in quite a few hotels globally! One word their detail to brilliant service delivery!!! Keep it up !! a home away from home!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, October 8, 2013

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

We thank you very much for taking out time to post your review on Tripadvisor for recent visit to Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am particularly appreciative your comments about our service delivery,It is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when a valuable customer like you takes time and acknowledges it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment and once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was my 1st stay at Holiday Inn kochi. I was told that the place is good but never expected it to be really very good. To begin with wonderful & swift check in. I wasn't a member of IHG group till then but then they quickly made me their member and i have to mention their hospitality simply superb. The rooms are well appointed and spacious. In short it was luxurious. My Stay was brief made me wanting for more though. Breakfast had immense spread and food was good. However in room dining option of veg was slightly less. I was impressed with the GYM & the open air pool.

Next time when i would be staying there i hope they shall also have a spa.

All in all a great business class hotel will surely come again for a longer stay.

Room Tip: Choose the floors beyond 5 for better views
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Varun V

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

You have covered all aspects of your stay, and I am particularly appreciative your comments about the check in experience and the meal experience. It is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when a valuable customer like you takes time and acknowledges it.

We have noted your comments about the vegetarian options in the In Room Dining menu necessary action has been taken to avoid the same in future.

canberra
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions and took my wife here. From the arrival to the departure, all of the staff were helpful and worked tirelessly to help us in every way. The food remains at a very high standard and the rooms are immaculate. If you are in Kochi, just stay here. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, September 26, 2013

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

You have covered all aspects of your stay, it is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when a valuable customer like you takes time and acknowledge it.

Delhi
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed their as an entry point to our Kerala holiday. The services and the staff went all out to make our stay comfortable. Anyone travelling with kids would agree how difficult it is to feed the young ones. Thankfully, the chef approached and made us absolutely comfortable about it. We had a wonderful stay & I strongly recommend this hotel for families

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Raju Shrestha
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
Kochi Marriott Hotel
Radisson Blu Kochi
#5 of 30 in Ernakulam
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
#7 of 207 in Kochi (Cochin)
Palm Grove Service Villa
Palm Grove Service Villa
#3 of 30 in Ernakulam

Been to Holiday Inn Cochin? Share your experiences!