“Stay here”

Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Ernakulam
canberra
“Stay here”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions and took my wife here. From the arrival to the departure, all of the staff were helpful and worked tirelessly to help us in every way. The food remains at a very high standard and the rooms are immaculate. If you are in Kochi, just stay here. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, September 26, 2013

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

We thank you very much for taking out time to post your review on Tripadvisor for recent visit to Holiday Inn Kochi!

You have covered all aspects of your stay, it is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when a valuable customer like you takes time and acknowledge it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment and once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise

Raju Shrestha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Delhi
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed their as an entry point to our Kerala holiday. The services and the staff went all out to make our stay comfortable. Anyone travelling with kids would agree how difficult it is to feed the young ones. Thankfully, the chef approached and made us absolutely comfortable about it. We had a wonderful stay & I strongly recommend this hotel for families

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

We thank you very much for taking out time to post your review on Tripadvisor for recent stay at Holiday Inn Kochi!

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn, Cochin for 3 months for work from June to September. I can not recommend this hotel enough, not just for the facilities that are on offer but more so for the staff, who work tirelessly to make your stay a positively memorable experience. During my time there I got know many of the staff personally which just enhanced my stay and I can say without a doubt that if the opportunity arises in the future I will stay there again. Thank you Praveen, Bharati, Priyanka, Srivaths and of course Afsana on the front desk for making my stay brilliant and making me feel like one of the family. :-)

Room Tip: 15th and 16th floors are the best for views and if you are really lucky you might see a golden eagle...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank nikleson

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am particularly appreciative your comments about our service and the team members, It is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when valuable customers like you takes time and acknowledge it.

Michigan
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights with my family.
Facilities and ambience at the hotel is unforgettable. A typical culture and exhibition of south Indian way of hospitality, a great experience under international environment.
Attention given to customer requirements is incomparable and prompt

Room Tip: Prefer rooms at 3rd or 4th floor, will have good accessability to spa and swimming pool
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank panikumar
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, September 24, 2013

Vellore, India
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed for one night. Overall was a pleasant experience. You walk into the lobby and you realise that this is a good luxury hotel. The room was big and spacious. The bed itself was huge, soft and super comfortable. Room service was prompt. staff were very courteous. The breakfast spread was generous. The pool was clean and the gym was adequately equipped. Only fault i could make out was that the television didn't have many channels. Infact most of the channels weren't working. hey but you don't go to a hotel just to watch TV do you?
Overall it was a nice luxurious experience...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jeethu E
Dear Sir,

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Cochin!

We thank you very much for taking out time to post your review on Tripadvisor for recent stay at Holiday Inn Cochin!

You have covered all aspects of your stay, and I am particularly appreciative your comments about our Service and the meal experience. It is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when valuable customers like you takes time and acknowledge it.

We have noted your comments about TV Channels and necessary action has been taken to avoid the same in future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Just stayed one night and must say was quite impressed with this newly built hotel.
checked in with my wife & 2 yr old kid.. check out my below points :
Buffet is widely spread and taste really good !
Pillows /bed were comfortable !
Room were modern and cosy !
Our Room had an IHome dock station for our Iphone and it was nice to see my 2 year old daughter dancing and having fun to the music !
They also had a band who played live English & Hindi tracks in the evening at the restaurant.
Speedy check in counter , they have pool and good gym too.
Not far from the kochi airport ( 45 mins )

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nevermind1303

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

You have covered all aspects of your stay, It is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when valuable customers like you takes time and acknowledge it.

Kochi , India
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Good choice for business travelers , very conveniently located , modern design with very clean lines
Good bar and it has one of the best Italian Restaurants in Cochin ...
Coffee shop serves good espressos and Cappuccinos...
The Buffet Spread in the main restaurant also pretty good

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sibikthomas2001
Raju2362, General Manager at Holiday Inn Cochin, responded to this review, September 19, 2013

Namaskaram from Holiday Inn Kochi!

I am particularly appreciative your comments about our Restaurants and the meal experience, It is always hugely motivating to me and my teams when valuable customers like you takes time and acknowledge it.

Raju Shrestha
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
Kochi Marriott Hotel
Radisson Blu Kochi
#5 of 30 in Ernakulam
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
#7 of 208 in Kochi (Cochin)
Palm Grove Service Villa
Palm Grove Service Villa
#3 of 30 in Ernakulam

Been to Holiday Inn Cochin? Share your experiences!