$43
$89
$61
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$91
Aiswarya Hotel(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
$20
$16
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $24/night.

$42
$31
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $35/night.

Palm Grove Service Villa(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
$18
$14
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I went into this hotel looking for a room. So then, they showed me 4 rooms they had available. After have a look, the man in the reception, show me the room prices from a kind of flier. I try to bargain and he just answer "Sorry Sir, those prices are fixed".
I perfectly undestood and I didn't keep going with the bargaining... but the thing is that when I told him the room I wanted he start to tell me different prices... higher prices!!! So, he didn't want the bargaining but cheating seems a must! Of course, I left and went to another hotel!
I think he just wanted to get a nice tip before make the work.
With staff like that I really do not advice this hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Well managed hotel, I initially booked in for 3 weeks but ended up extending for 6 weeks! The manager Verghese was most helpful and tried to accomodate me where possible - he even bought in his personal weighing scales from home for me to weigh my suitcases! The reception staff - particularly Rajiv and Jins - were extremely helpful. Rajiv, especially went above and beyond the call of duty to help me and make my stay more enjoyable - Thank You Rajiv!

Fantastic location - a stone's throw away from the main MG Road, 10mins walking to the train station. It is away from the busy main road so nice, quiet rooms. ALso, there is a security guard at the entrance of the complex 24 hours a day - which was comforting for me as a single young female traveller.

Rooms were cleaned every day, with fresh towels and linen so no complaints there. Hot water available all day. The traditional South Indian breakfast was delicious - with a different dish every da. The Indian Masala tea was also delicious. Although the restaurant does not have its own restaurant you can order food from nearby restaurants in a room-service fashion (until 10.30pm) - the best, by far, is Bimbis - an excellent, cheap restaurant which serves both North and South Indian dishes and Chinese cuisine also. I highly recommend it!

I would definitely stay at Durbar Residency on my next visit to Cochin!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank CC612
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My 2.stay at Durbar Residency within 2 years. Furniture in the deluxe could be more modern, but shower and bed are good, it`s clean and very quiet for the location so close to the train-station (walking time 10 min just down the road). Well managed. There`s a Indian Coffee House next door and a good restaurant just opposite (Bimbi?) with excellent munchies for take-away. Would definetely come back.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NiccOnTheRoad
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My friend and I had booked an air-conditioned double room. The room was spacious, the beds were comfortable, and the AC was fine. Hot water was available in the morning, and the complimentary breakfast was decent. Overall, it was a very pleasant say. No complaints.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Venkat054
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Budget hotel, centrally located (near jose junction ) means both bus stand and railway station are nearby .but not recommended for couples on their honeymoon coz room are not cleaned , staff and room boys are not well mannered and biggest of all they don't have their own kitchen and one has to order food from sapphire restraunt menu which sucks big time ver bad food:(

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple