All reviewsmainland chinarooftop barmassage chairhigh barmood lightingchinese restaurantbusiness classwelcome drinkroof top swimming pooltop floorroom servicecity hotelexcellent hotelcomfortable staynice propertybreakfast buffetfront office
Reviewed May 24, 2014

It is an oasis in the heart of Cochin City, with facilities that many similar-rated hotels would not even dream about having. Everything was clean and tidy, and the people so friendly that attracted immediately my attention. The only thing that I would look for being developed, is the presence of an indoor bar/cafeteria that the traveler will use to relax and enjoy some quiet time.

Room Tip: Select one that has that astonishing and relaxing body massage chair!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we at DREAM always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same. It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed at Dream Cochin this week for a couple of days.All i can say is the staff,the service and the hotel itself is just amazing.In particular Mr.Sumesh who is the front office manager went a long way to ensure our stay was very pleasant!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night in late January as part of a tour of Kerala and it was a very welcome change from some of the other accommodation - nice for a night! The rooftop pool was my favourite thing and the blue mood lighting in the bedroom was also lovely. Staff were great, very helpful and approachable, even gave us a tour of all the different features of the room. The food was nice, we saw beef on the menu for the first time in around 3 weeks in India but it was unavailable. There were a couple of different restaurants far more expensive than anywhere else we ate in Kerala but a range of choices. Breakfast was excellent. The only real gripe I have is with the wifi - for an expensive hotel there should have been free wifi and not only was it not free you could only use it on one device at a time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 18, 2014

As always, Dream Hotel is superb in the Hospitality, Service, Cleanliness and quality of Food. Hotel is located near to Vytila and Kadavanthara Junctions and can be reached easily from anywhere in Kochi. The outer gesture, the lobby and the rooms all are excellent. House Keeping staff maintains the cleanliness with above expectations. Staff of Keshia restaurant and Mr. Fino Babu (F&B) manager takes very good care of all guests and the staff gets you all the varieties of foods and suggests for the healthy food. Mr. Ranjan (Chef) and his colleagues cooks the food soo deliciously and as mentioned this has been the HEALTHIEST STAY in COCHIN.

Thanks Dream for memorable stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great and the STAFF itself provides the best suitable room as per the requirement of the guest. Nothing to ask the FRONT DESK.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

21st May 2014

Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is one of the best places I have stayed in Kerala.The staff is very nice and courteous. I enjoyed every bit of my stay.There was a bandh on monday so I had to stay indoors all day. There is a Mainland China in the Hotel and food in Keisha restaurnat is also great.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are good and spacious
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business