“WOOOW”

Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Ernakulam
Varkala, Kerala, India
“WOOOW”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

One word that explains Dream hotel is, Mind blowing.
The hotel itself is a treat to your eyes. The rooms have nice blue neon lighting which you can adjust according to your mood. The carpet, bed, the toilet, everything has a 5 star feel to it.
The khesha bar is perhaps the most happening disco in the whole of Kerala. and entrance is free for ppl stayin in the hotel.
Breakfast was great. Room service was prompt and food served was great too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank nostradamustt
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
4th July 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we at DREAM always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same. It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Once again many thanks for this remarkable comment and Looking forwards to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Divakar Shukla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Arabic first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Personally I think this had to be one of my most memorable stay in a hotel. Staff was excellent, service was fantastic and food was mind blowing. I have to mentioned that the manager and customer executive was soo helpful and want to thank them for everything. To those looking for a hotel, all you need is to book dream hotel. That's it and can go wrong

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank vjnair80
4th July 2013

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 16, 2013

From the time of check in to the time of check out everyone is treated with respect and courtesy. The hotel rooms are fantastic (cannot believe it is a few years old hotel). The decor is very modern, the lighting is electronically controlled and gives options of various moods that you can set it to. The room was spacious as well. Breakfast buffet was very extensive with lots of hot food options, local, Indian and international. Price is reasonable for the facilities provided. Only one thing was slightly odd in the room - the large TV is kept on a wooden cupboard at one side (not corner) of the room, which makes it a little difficult to watch from both sides of the double bed. It almost seems as if they forgot to factor in the location of the TV and had to make do with whatever space was available (it also blocks part of the window). Overall a very good hotel though. I only wish I stayed there more than one night to really enjoy the facilities.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet so you can choose any
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful feedback. It is a great experience to know that you had a very comfortable stay with us. We assure you of further memorable stays in DREAM on your future visits.

Once again , many thanks for this remarkable comment and look forward to welcome you back in DREAM.

Mexico City
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Dream Hotel is amazing from the moment you walk in. I love the décor. The check-in was done really quickly while we enjoyed welcome drinks. Our bags were promptly taken to our room, which is nicely decorated and well-lit as well as silent. The restaurant's food is very nice too. For a foreigner, it is very important to have options (Both Indian an continental foods). The only thing I didn't like was their internet service. I found the price too steep, but maybe that's because I'm a foreigner and I am not used to being charged such steep prices for internet access at hotels. Everything else was pleasant, since the staff is really friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is a great pleasure to learn that you had a very comfortable stay with us in DREAM. We always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our guests and ensure that we maintain the same at all times. It is indeed an honor to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you once again for this comment and we look forward to see you again in DREAM.

Stavanger
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed here for business a few days between christmas and new years 2012.
Due to some ebad experiences with flights I was in a very bad mood at arrival, but both the hotel and the staff did their absolute best to make this a pleasant stay.

Location:
The hotel is placed practically on one of the main roads going to the center of Kochi, a location that gives easy access to transport options to get you to the sights and the shopping districts of the city.

The hotel:
First impression of the hotel is very good.
Overall a very modern looking hotel with plenty of options to make a service engineer like myself feel at ease.
The lobby is very spacious and the hotell staff were very helpful at all times during our stay and the hotel also offers a transport service to get you to any location you might desire.
The hotel also offers several good restaurants and a nice roof top bar with a great view of the city.
Some aspects of the hotel brings an impression of being slightly worn, but these are only minor details. One thing that could bother me at times was that power had a tendency to fluctuare at certain times of the day. This was however only for 2 -3 times and usually only happened once or maybe twice in the early evening.

The rooms:
I had the honor of getting a very large nice room with all I could wish for to get the rest I needed before going back to work the following day.
The room offered a very large good bed adn plenty of room to relax.
The room offered some very interesting light options, they really made me smile and actually worked wonders to help me get a good night sleep.
The thing that makes me take one point from my rating is some of the details of the room seemed old and slightly ill kept. Details like the inroom doors and one of the chairs seemed like they could need an upgrade, but that is really the only thing I can complain about.

Overall impression:
Overall the hotel presents itself as a very good hotel with great service and great options for eating and drinking. For me however it was a very good place to rest and I know it is a hotel I will gladly use again when I go back here for more work.

Room Tip: Try to choose rooms with a view of the area at the rear of the hotel as these are less exposed to th...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking out your indispensable time for this wonderful feedback. It gives us immense pleasure when we succeed to live up to all our guest's expectations.

As said always , we value all our guests and their fruitful feedback and hence all your constructive feedback is well noted.

Once again I thank you for your remarkable comment regarding your stay at DREAM and look forward to welcome you back in.

Ernakulam, India
Reviewed June 6, 2013

would like to share my experience personally..it is my second home sweet home. because the care, attention and love we get from you guys is amazing. the staff is so much bothered about aur needs and is very patient in handling our queries. We have stayed in so many star properties but at last we turn up in saying with you guys. it may be coz of ava lounge also.itz a completely a full time entertainment package for freaking out and spending some good time.I personally thankyou on behalf of Mr naushad also. we are always happy with your servie, sometimes problems arrives but again i will look forward that is taken care.
Akansha

Room Tip: 15 series rooms near 11 th floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was great pleasure to learn that you always had a good stay at DREAM. Your memorable experience of being in DREAM is an honor for us and we ensure that we will keep the same level of services to all our esteemed guests.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and I look forward to welcome you back in DREAM.

alhofuf
Reviewed June 6, 2013

very clean room , with nice psychological effect on client , mattress pilows are perfectely confortable , bath room is clean and well equiped , the restaurent is nice also with good space and view with excellent service ( very serviable + gentelle staf ), the bar is also nice .
spa is good but i would like to better swiming pool towels ( towels are old and dirtty )

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you wholeheartedly for your remarkable comment about DREAM. It is a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay in DREAM. Your additional comments have been noted and will ensure that you have a very memorable stay on your next visit.

Thank you once again and look forward to welcome you back in DREAM.

Divakar Shukla
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
Kochi Marriott Hotel
Holiday Inn Cochin
#3 of 29 in Ernakulam
Fragrant Nature Kochi
Fragrant Nature Kochi
#1 of 205 in Kochi (Cochin)
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
Vivanta by Taj - Malabar
#7 of 205 in Kochi (Cochin)
Crowne Plaza Kochi
Crowne Plaza Kochi
#1 of 3 in Maradu

Been to Radisson Blu Kochi? Share your experiences!