“Amazing hotel”
Review of Radisson Blu Kochi

Radisson Blu Kochi
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Ernakulam
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Dream Hotel is amazing from the moment you walk in. I love the décor. The check-in was done really quickly while we enjoyed welcome drinks. Our bags were promptly taken to our room, which is nicely decorated and well-lit as well as silent. The restaurant's food is very nice too. For a foreigner, it is very important to have options (Both Indian an continental foods). The only thing I didn't like was their internet service. I found the price too steep, but maybe that's because I'm a foreigner and I am not used to being charged such steep prices for internet access at hotels. Everything else was pleasant, since the staff is really friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is a great pleasure to learn that you had a very comfortable stay with us in DREAM. We always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our guests and ensure that we maintain the same at all times. It is indeed an honor to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you once again for this comment and we look forward to see you again in DREAM.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed here for business a few days between christmas and new years 2012.
Due to some ebad experiences with flights I was in a very bad mood at arrival, but both the hotel and the staff did their absolute best to make this a pleasant stay.

Location:
The hotel is placed practically on one of the main roads going to the center of Kochi, a location that gives easy access to transport options to get you to the sights and the shopping districts of the city.

The hotel:
First impression of the hotel is very good.
Overall a very modern looking hotel with plenty of options to make a service engineer like myself feel at ease.
The lobby is very spacious and the hotell staff were very helpful at all times during our stay and the hotel also offers a transport service to get you to any location you might desire.
The hotel also offers several good restaurants and a nice roof top bar with a great view of the city.
Some aspects of the hotel brings an impression of being slightly worn, but these are only minor details. One thing that could bother me at times was that power had a tendency to fluctuare at certain times of the day. This was however only for 2 -3 times and usually only happened once or maybe twice in the early evening.

The rooms:
I had the honor of getting a very large nice room with all I could wish for to get the rest I needed before going back to work the following day.
The room offered a very large good bed adn plenty of room to relax.
The room offered some very interesting light options, they really made me smile and actually worked wonders to help me get a good night sleep.
The thing that makes me take one point from my rating is some of the details of the room seemed old and slightly ill kept. Details like the inroom doors and one of the chairs seemed like they could need an upgrade, but that is really the only thing I can complain about.

Overall impression:
Overall the hotel presents itself as a very good hotel with great service and great options for eating and drinking. For me however it was a very good place to rest and I know it is a hotel I will gladly use again when I go back here for more work.

Room Tip: Try to choose rooms with a view of the area at the rear of the hotel as these are less exposed to th...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking out your indispensable time for this wonderful feedback. It gives us immense pleasure when we succeed to live up to all our guest's expectations.

As said always , we value all our guests and their fruitful feedback and hence all your constructive feedback is well noted.

Once again I thank you for your remarkable comment regarding your stay at DREAM and look forward to welcome you back in.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

would like to share my experience personally..it is my second home sweet home. because the care, attention and love we get from you guys is amazing. the staff is so much bothered about aur needs and is very patient in handling our queries. We have stayed in so many star properties but at last we turn up in saying with you guys. it may be coz of ava lounge also.itz a completely a full time entertainment package for freaking out and spending some good time.I personally thankyou on behalf of Mr naushad also. we are always happy with your servie, sometimes problems arrives but again i will look forward that is taken care.
Akansha

Room Tip: 15 series rooms near 11 th floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was great pleasure to learn that you always had a good stay at DREAM. Your memorable experience of being in DREAM is an honor for us and we ensure that we will keep the same level of services to all our esteemed guests.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and I look forward to welcome you back in DREAM.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

very clean room , with nice psychological effect on client , mattress pilows are perfectely confortable , bath room is clean and well equiped , the restaurent is nice also with good space and view with excellent service ( very serviable + gentelle staf ), the bar is also nice .
spa is good but i would like to better swiming pool towels ( towels are old and dirtty )

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you wholeheartedly for your remarkable comment about DREAM. It is a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay in DREAM. Your additional comments have been noted and will ensure that you have a very memorable stay on your next visit.

Thank you once again and look forward to welcome you back in DREAM.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I stayed at Dream Cochin while on a business trip just a few weeks ago and I must say that I have really liked my stay here.
The rooms are quite cozy and the bathrooms are really well done. The room and the bathroom looks like a typical american hotel and felt good!
Service is excellent and the breakfast was nice.

Will definitely stay here on my next visit to Cochin.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

19 May 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful feedback, we at DREAM always emphasize in rendering best of services to all our esteemed guests and hence take pride in doing the same.It is a pleasure to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Looking forwards to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was lucky to have a family hookup here, so my friends and I got a good room at a good rate. It was nice to stay at a higher end hotel after staying at a lot of budget hotels during my trip. The hotel was located in a good spot and had good amenities.

I doubt I'd stay here if I didn't have a deal. They charged for wifi and you could only use one device at a time.

Room Tip: Have an internal hookup. Haha
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Divakar S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Kochi, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

08 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Looking forwards to welcome you back in Dream soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed in dream hotel for 3 months. Welcome and reception was awesome, rooms were good with all the necesssary amneties, staff is very hospitable.
But the most awesome thing was Chef Asif's food. He is a wonderfull guy who cooks the most delicious food i ate across India.I was worried whether i would be able to find good north indian food in Kerala or not, but then i was served with such food by asif which i even didn't ate anywhere in north india. Except being a good chef, he is a brilliant manager who ensured that my food as well as my overall stay is comfortable in dream. I had the choice of Taj gateway and Oberoi also to stay in cochin but every time in those 3 months i chose dream only, cause i didn't want to give a miss to Asif's food and hospitabilty.
Hotel's GM Mr. Divakar is a very down to earth and friendly guy, who is running this hotel with amazing coordination. I played holi with their staff, which otherwise an unknown affair in cochin.
Any issue in Dreams, any issue in cochin or kerala, or any query, Fino is the encyclopedia in Dream hotel. Catch Fino and all your queries will be answered & your comfortable stay will be ensured in dream.
So overall it was an amazing experience to be in dream hotel, it stood to it's name.
I am going back again there tomorrow, and can confidantely recommend this hotel to all my friends and anyone else going to cochin.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It gives me immense pleasure to learn that we have been able to meet your expectations during all your visits in DREAM. All guests have been an esteemed part of DREAM family and it is an overwhelming experience for us when a guest is thoroughly happy with the services rendered.

We at DREAM always ensure that all our guests have a very comfortable stay with us and we assure you best of services at all times.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcome you back soon in DREAM.

Divakar Shukla

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ernakulam
Kochi Marriott Hotel
Holiday Inn Cochin
#2 of 36 in Ernakulam
Trident, Cochin
Trident, Cochin
#13 of 229 in Kochi (Cochin)
Crowne Plaza Kochi
Crowne Plaza Kochi
#1 of 3 in Maradu
Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin
Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin
#8 of 229 in Kochi (Cochin)

Been to Radisson Blu Kochi? Share your experiences!