“Lovely place, gastronomic dinner”

Pavo Real by the Sea
Reserve with OpenTable
Pavo Real by the Sea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pavo Real by the Sea is an intimate, magical restaurant at the edge of the best beach in the world. You will come for the gorgeous view, you will come back for the incredible food prepared by Chef Alfonso Gonzalez and the attentive service and excellent wine list. Enjoy cocktails in the open-air bar at the edge of the beach, then choose a table in the garden or in the cozy salon decorated with original art, sit back and let us serve you a meal you won't be able to forget. The menu includes fresh foie gras, local fish and seafood, rack of lamb, beef tenderloin, bouillabaisse...And more. For a really special occasion, reserve a private romantic dinner on the beach. We look forward to your visit.
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place, gastronomic dinner”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I went to visit the restaurant via trip advisor .... A driver comes to the entrance and we went through the jungle to get to the restaurant .. What a beautiful place, one of the world's most beautiful beaches ... It lovely! Dined my wife chose the stuffed squid and accompanied by a risotto, choose an octopus in red wine was an excellent choice for both ..... Dinner was first flavored, delicious! The service is of high quality with the best care manager .... At the end of dinner we had the opportunity to meet the chef, we recommend the place!! Thank you all for this dinner

1 Thank Kasumayfromjapon

Germantown, Maryland
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Had a very nice pleasant dinner with my wife. The view is very nice. A chauffeur picks you up at the entrance and drives you through the mangroves( feels like you are in Jurassic Park) which is very cool. For appetizer I had the mushroom soup and my wife had the scallop soup and they were equally excellent. For dinner I had the lamb which was excellent. My wife had the infused squid which was delicious as well. The cost if paid by pesos was about $15 less than if you paid by US Dollars. Always be conscious that the restaurants don't always give the best exchange rates

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Doug M
Germantown, Maryland
“Glad we tried Pavo Real”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Lovely experience from beginning to end. The ride to the restaurant was fun, once we arrived, the staff made us feel special. The menu is sophisticated, it was hard to pick just one dish. I had the stuffed squid and it was delicious. My husband had the rack of lamb and he loved it. The restaurant is very romantic.

1 Thank ACR_22
London, United Kingdom
“Magical dinner and quality service”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We loved our dining experience was amazing, would definitely go back again and again. Not only great service but the food was out of this world. I have been to many restaurant in Playa del Carmen, the peacock by the sea is a great experience ... the French chef has a great seasoning, my respect! we attended the service at home Josué and finish our dinner, a rich Mayan coffee prepared in front of your table. the place is most beautiful .... I would definitely recommend ... do not forget to book your table!

Rapid City, South Dakota
“pure magic!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We spent an amazing evening at Pavo Real. The setting is spectacular, the food was great, the staff was totally attentive and fun.... you get the picture! If you are in this area, be sure to make time for a dinner here.

• Visited March 2014