“Heavenly”

Pavo Real by the Sea
Reserve with OpenTable
Pavo Real by the Sea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pavo Real by the Sea is an intimate, magical restaurant at the edge of the best beach in the world. You will come for the gorgeous view, you will come back for the incredible food prepared by Chef Alfonso Gonzalez and the attentive service and excellent wine list. Enjoy cocktails in the open-air bar at the edge of the beach, then choose a table in the garden or in the cozy salon decorated with original art, sit back and let us serve you a meal you won't be able to forget. The menu includes fresh foie gras, local fish and seafood, rack of lamb, beef tenderloin, bouillabaisse...And more. For a really special occasion, reserve a private romantic dinner on the beach. We look forward to your visit.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

A heavenly setting, exceptional cuisine and superior service!
Thank you Pavo Real by the Sea for many unforgettable memories...

1  Thank Pandora C

Reviewed August 5, 2013

A wonderful way to spend an Anniversary dinner. A perfect Lobster dinner on the beach.
The waiter was very attentive and the French Manager was very friendly and made us feel very welcome.. :-)

2  Thank Thoroughbredlady
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Talk about ambiance! We arrived just as the full moon was rising over the water, giving this wonderfully romantic and private restaurant an other-worldly glow. Within minutes I was drinking what turned out to be perhaps the best piña colada I've ever had. (They also offer an incredible selection of wines.) The menu - created by their French-trained chef - is filled with all sorts of local seafood and veggies. My wife and i enjoyed the mushroom risotto with truffle oil as an appetizer - and just thinking about it still makes my mouth water. My fresh-caught red snapper entree was equally delicious. At times it felt like we were dining at a top-rated New York restaurant - at least until the sea breeze wafted over us. The Mayan wait staff was wonderfully professional and our bill was surprisingly less than we expected. Will undoubtedly return here at least one more time before heading back to civilization.

1  Thank johnny d
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have returned after a year and the exquisite setting and menu are truly a treat for the eyes and palate... A guaranteed sublime evening!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I want to start this review by saying that Pavo Real by the sea is romantic, exquisite, discreet, the best of the best. I've eaten at various restaurants in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, all of them recommended by TripAdvisor, but this is definitely the best of the best. The service is personalized, the entire team is aware of every detail to make your stay unforgettable. The view from the restaurant is gorgeous. The food, Mmmm, no doubt is the best I've eaten in the Riviera Maya. The food is made ​​with the finest ingredients and served perfectly. The wine selection they have is fantastic. I definitely recommend this restaurant to all who read this comment.

I want to return soon!!!

John L.