The place is really pretty. The beach is nice. The staff are nice. Our check in was a nightmare. We had privileged check and it was bad. Had a room with a wall on the balcony that you could not see over. Food was average. I would go back to this only if the price was really good. We paid $155 a nite which was not bad but would spend a little extra for a better resort. We have stayed at catalonia royal tulum and it's much nicer .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Playa Maroma is situated in the Mayan Riviera, at only 35 kilometers south of Cancun and 20 kilometers north of Playa del Carmen. Regarding to the Travel Channel, Playa Maroma is one of the most beautiful beaches of the world. The typical Mexican decoration with its vibrant colors and palapa roofs surrounded by the native jungle make this resort the perfect place to spend a wonderful vacation. The Mayan World has to offer a lot to its visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Playa Maroma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Playa Maroma Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Catalonia Playa Maroma Del Carmen
- Playa Maroma