We stayed at this hotel in June for a weeks holiday. The hotel is right on a beautiful stretch of beach, blue seas, white sands. However, what really sets this hotel apart is the service. All the staff are friendly, helpful and put service at the centre of what they do, without it being overly formal. We paid for a beach front room and were very glad we did, lovely room with a balcony overlooking the sea. All the food we had was great and the breakfasts which were included were superb including freshly made tacos for breakfast. Played tennis, great courts and the beach bar was really good. The only down side is it is a long way to get into anywhere else to eat, but for a week not doing much but rest and relaxation it is perfect. Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among verdant jungle beside a white, sandy beach, Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa is one of Mexico’s top luxury hotels. Here you can start the day with yoga and end with a session in a traditional temazcal sauna. Spend lazy days in ocean and poolside restaurants or stroll through flower-filled gardens where parrots and butterflies perch. Explore some of Mexico’s great heritage sites, dive in mysterious underwater caves or shop till you drop in Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maroma Resort And Spa By Orient-Express Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Maroma Resort Spa
- Maroma Hotel Playa Del Carmen