It is not easy to find a NON-ALL INCLUSIVE Resort on the Riviera Maya in the meanwhile; if you belong to the crowd who is not fond of this Holiday concept you should consider the Maroma Resort by Belmond.Fair enough-you also need the money for it ...
We had a look at all room types and believe me: all are beautiful! It just depends if you rather want the garden or beach feeling. Garden ist almost an understatement-it's more like a jungle or park! The beach is one of the finest we've been to; even in the hottest lunch hours you can still walk on it without getting your feet burnt.
Try the Tequila tasting and the Mexican steambath-both are a must!!
We'll come back; that's for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among verdant jungle beside a white, sandy beach, Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa is one of Mexico’s top luxury hotels. Here you can start the day with yoga and end with a session in a traditional temazcal sauna. Spend lazy days in ocean and poolside restaurants or stroll through flower-filled gardens where parrots and butterflies perch. Explore some of Mexico’s great heritage sites, dive in mysterious underwater caves or shop till you drop in Cancun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maroma Resort And Spa By Orient-Express Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Maroma Resort Spa
- Maroma Hotel Playa Del Carmen