We enjoyed the use of the "master suite" Lots of room for our kids to play, and some privacy for the adults in the attached bedroom. Our biggest complaint was that there were a group of men smoking on the porch the ENTIRE time we were there, so we could not enjoy the view and relaxation of sitting outside. It just isn't fair to all travelers to have chain smokers sitting on the "community" porch. My kids couldn't even go out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, Comfortable, Friendly, Affordable! Owned and operated by native Mainers, this family-run resort motel features modern amenities with a lakeside inn atmosphere. Only 50 minutes from Portland, 35 minutes from North Conway, NH, and 3 hours from Boston. Private sandy swimming beach, free use of boats, canoes, and kayaks, picnic area, Family recreation area, game room, fitness center, health spa. All rooms have a covered deck with lake view, color cable TV, phone, clock radio, A/C, heat, hair dryer, bathroom amenities, in-room Keurig coffeemaker, and free WiFi. Kitchenettes with stove, fridge, sink, and cooking/eating utensils, Executive Rooms with microwave and fridge, and Deluxe Suite with king bedroom, plus fireplace and Jacuzzi tub available. Walk to downtown shopping and hiking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Highland Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Lake Hotel Bridgton
- Highland Lake Resort Bridgton, Maine