My son and I stayed for several days recently and found our stay to be pleasantly clean, comfortable, and friendly. The amenities were terrific and the resort sits right on the lake with a beautiful view. We especially enjoyed the bonus of sitting out on the wraparound porch right outside the room to drink our early morning coffee! Will definitely return to this lovely town again and stay at this perfect spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, Comfortable, Friendly, Affordable! Owned and operated by native Mainers, this family-run resort motel features modern amenities with a lakeside inn atmosphere. Only 50 minutes from Portland, 35 minutes from North Conway, NH, and 3 hours from Boston. Private sandy swimming beach, free use of boats, canoes, and kayaks, picnic area, Family recreation area, game room, fitness center, health spa. All rooms have a covered deck with lakeview, color TV, phone, radio, A/C, heat, in-room Keurig coffeemaker, and free WiFi. Kitchenettes, Executive Rooms, and Deluxe Suite with fireplace and Jacuzzi tub available. Walk to downtown shopping and hiking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Highland Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Lake Hotel Bridgton
- Highland Lake Resort Bridgton, Maine