We stayed at this hotel for a local event. We heard great reviews... Not what we received! There were people tailgating in the parking lot, the lake front was crowded and loud and the visit was far from peaceful! It was quiet in our room but the amenities were so outdated! The manager was non confrontational and let the wild guests run the show! The value and the product received do not match. The view was lovely though and housekeepers are very kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, Comfortable, Friendly, Affordable! Owned and operated by native Mainers, this family-run resort motel features modern amenities with a lakeside inn atmosphere. Only 50 minutes from Portland, 35 minutes from North Conway, NH, and 3 hours from Boston. Private sandy swimming beach, free use of boats, canoes, and kayaks, picnic area, Family recreation area, game room, fitness center, health spa. All rooms have a covered deck with lakeview, color TV, phone, radio, A/C, heat, in-room Keurig coffeemaker, and free WiFi. Kitchenettes, Executive Rooms, and Deluxe Suite with fireplace and Jacuzzi tub available. Walk to downtown shopping and hiking trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Highland Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Lake Hotel Bridgton
- Highland Lake Resort Bridgton, Maine