“Nice atmosphere...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Decorated nice. Friendly staff. Descent food. Have been 3 times. It's okay...just not memorable. If you do go I would recommend the ribs. That was the best item from my experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went here during the summer of 2011 while staying down in Raymond. This was well worth the trip north. Our boys loved the decor and the food as well.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Cozy feeling, good service, nice varied menu, casual...good for couples or families. The hamburgers and lobster rolls are great.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Ate there twice while we were staying in Bridgton for a week - it was obviously good enough to go back a second time but there aren't a ton of choices in the area. The fish and chips were very good as was the hamburger.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Visited this restaurant after having been to the hospital for a hiking injury. Didn't quite know what to expect, but it looked like the best option around. We were pleasantly surprised at how delicious the food was and the service was exceptional! Prices seem a little on the high side, but once you get your meal, you realize it was worth it.

Although it's called a Tavern, we ate in the restaurant portion, which was amply distanced from the actual tavern. I got the Chicken & Veggie Quesadilla, (which I typically wouldn't get, as I'm not that much into mexican food) and my husband got the Shepherd’s Pie Crepe, as he had injured one hand and needed to eat something that didn't involve a knife. Both were wonderful!

I would definately recommend this place to someone visiting. I can tell you it won't be our last time here.