“Lots of Flavor”
Review of Ruby Food

Ruby Food
Ranked #18 of 29 Restaurants in Bridgton
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Ruby Food is the best Chinese take out I've had in years. We've eaten here before and it's still as great as ever. Love the many choices and generous portions. My husband and I are big fans of Ruby Food and all other Chinese Restaurants are judged by this one. My husband especially likes the egg drop soup and my favorite is the Sweet N Sour Chicken.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Now, I have to say, we can't eat here. It's just too greasy and frankly, it tasted completely processed. Why go here when Choa Thai is right next door. Plus, it's obvious they could care less if you like their food. Hate to say it but it's true.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food is always very good. The service is always great. Never had a bad meal there. The variety of dishes is unbelievable. Friendly people working there.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love the food here at Ruby Food. The Teriyaki Beef is so good and the vegetable lo mein is great. The only low point for me is the friend rice...it's always a little mushy.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had a nice breakfast, kind of pricey, but it's in a remote area population wise. I think it will get better. Beautiful spot to sit outside.

Been to Ruby Food? Share your experiences!