“Great Pizza, Subs, Dinners and Service”
Review of Bhop & Bar

Bhop & Bar
Ranked #16 of 28 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Located right on main street, Bridgton House of Pizza a.k.a BHOP is closing in on 30 years of good quality food and service. They have also expanded their business by adding a full-service bar and outside seating. For those looking for a great environment along with their freshly made pizza, stop in at the original Bridgton House of Pizza. Find us and like us on Facebook!
Newburyport, MA
“Great Pizza, Subs, Dinners and Service”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food is very good at Bridgton House of Pizza and the addition of the full bar makes it a great place to sit and stay awhile. The staff and owner/manager are all very friendly and attentive. We are frequent diners and have enjoyed the food and atmosphere every visit. Great place to stop for lunch or dinner if you are a local or touring Bridgton during your summer (or winter) vacation.FYI - they also deliver which is a great convenience.

• Visited May 2014

Epping, New Hampshire
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stopped in here to grab a pizza to bring back to the hotel where we were staying. Service was friendly. Pizza was really good. Very generous on the toppings too!

• Visited June 2014
Bridgton, Maine
“Best food, bar, prices. Challenged to find a flaw”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

New favorite place around town. Tired of $15 burgers at the gastropub, I spend half as much for twice the food and quality. The unique Greek-named pizzas are surprising and delicious, they have the best steak sub I've had in Maine, and the pasta tastes like it's from a five star Italian restaurant. Waited til I tried a variety off the menu to review, and cannot find a real complaint. The marinara sauce is made here and to die for. Staff is as friendly as could be, great bar selection, music, and casual ambience. As good as it gets, even trying to be critical.

Sebago, Maine
“Enjoyable pizza”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

They have some great varieties of pizza here. We've been in several times with friends. Only downside is a couple of times, we've sat the bar and there were children and some were very loud, in the bar - and after 8pm? No sure what this is about - not a good place for kids in the BAR area.

Visited September 2013
“Best place I'm town ”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I used to think this place couldn't have gotten any better than it was. Then Mario decided to add on the addition of the bar and nice televisions. This is the perfect place to grab a drink solo to see a game or with a date I usually sit at the small bar tables. I've even been in the bar section with a party of 8. The bar tender with 4 people at the bar and another table of two took care of my party and everyone else in that room like a stroll through the park. I believe her name was Gabrielle. I apologize if that's incorrect but she deserves to be praised, they're lucky to have such a worker. I usually go for pizza the crust is amazing. I've tried the steak and cheese as well, you can't beat the bread light warm an flaky. Mario also makes some amazing specials. The only advertisement for them that I've seen is the board behind the bar but make sure you remember to ask! We like to try different places but if it's a last minute beer after work or we want to go socialize and get some great food this is absolutely my default place to go.

Been to Bhop & Bar? Share your experiences!