“Treating everyone right!!”

Ricky's Diner
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Had a unexpected stop in Bridgton, and the treatment we got from the owner (and his staff) was beyond any reasonable expectations! The Lobster roll was reasonable in price, and large in size, adding that red velvet cake after was another real treat! Will be stopping in any time I am in the area from now on!

1  Thank Jerrynu26

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My son and I love breakfast, hubby doesn't - so we go for a late breakfast and everyone is happy. They are very friendly here and make you feel at home. Have comfort food (pot road, turkey dinner) as well as sandwiches, soups, homemade muffins, and fresh breakfast. We always eat here a few times every time we are in the area! It's a favorite of ours for quick friendly service1

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a motorcycle fender bender in front of Ricky s diner. The owner and his staff were very helpful and very caring to ensure we were all ok and got back on the road safely.
Excellent lobster rolls, very fresh quality food.
Excellent pie!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have been coming to Ricky's for Breakfast as long as it has been open. In addition to the good down home comfort food the major draw for us has been the wait staff- 2 of the finest waitresses in all of my world travels (Joyce and her Daughter) - always a genuine warm smile and great customer service even during the busy summer season. I am sure if I lived here year round they would know my name and have my order waiting for me as soon as I walked in the door- When in Bridgton stop by and start your day right by letting Joyce serve you a great breakfast with a smile.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Expensive fatty unhealthy food. New owners lost the old cook & it shows! Great way for a fast heart attack!

2  Thank Brian B

Been to Ricky's Diner? Share your experiences!