“Great food”

Campfire Grille
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grille is a family friendly casual restaurant open for lunch and dinner daily, located on Rte 302 adjacent to The Pleasant Mt. Inn. American Creative Comfort Food, Outdoor Dining, Take Out and Full Liquor License.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

They have the best menu in the area, The food is always good and the service is excellent. It's usually very busy.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Not only was the weather freezing outside but our food was delivered cold and my turkey burger was rare inside. Obviously I couldn't eat it. Waitress was nice enough but place is kind of a average bar

1  Thank JustineMaine
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My favorite meal is the Pondecherry Tips. They are delicious and very tender. The service is also very good. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

great atmosphere (super child friendly), consistently good food, its a big space so lots of room in there

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Restaurants are hit or miss in this area and from the outside this place looks like another tired bar and grill. I'm happy to report that we had a good meal in a fun and lively atmosphere. Our waitress Kelly was very friendly and seemed to enjoy working there even though it looked like they were a bit understaffed. I had the wigwam steak which was cooked perfectly. My brother had the ribs from an earlier recommendation but they were just "ok". We will go back for sure.

Been to Campfire Grille? Share your experiences!