“Awesome dinner!”

Campfire Grille
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grille is a family friendly casual restaurant open for lunch and dinner daily, located on Rte 302 adjacent to The Pleasant Mt. Inn. American Creative Comfort Food, Outdoor Dining, Take Out and Full Liquor License.
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Great food and service! I cannot believe we didn't find this place until mid week of our vacation. We kept asking people where to eat for dinner and finally googled Bridgton restaurants and found this. Don't be fooled by the basic looking hotel it it attached to, it is a large dining area with a bar and a few tables outside. It is barely on the Bridgton town line so easy to get to from where we were in Bridgton. The menu is really creative as the items are named after the many kids camps in the area, the children's menu is named after camp songs, sooo creative. I had a S'mores martini which the bartender made a little show of making, and it was delicious. They also give you whatever did not fit into the glass in the martini shaker so you get your money's worth. I had the Hawk Mountain chicken and my husband had the Wyonegonic Cod, both were great. Be sure to order the hot boule bread and butter for $1.99, delish! It was so good here we went back the second night with a few others and one had the veggie (Sweden) flatbread which was like a big, fresh veggie pizza. We did not have it but there is a table side s'more dessert you can order, you make it yourself over a little sterno fire. The value is great and the wait staff was wonderful. Dinner will be had here from now on!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

New and surprisingly tasty and original is the fare at Campfire Grill at the base of Pleasant Mountain west of Bridgton. Great food, broad menu, friendly service & uncluttered dining space.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great menu - so diverse we wondered if the good could live up to it but it did. We (4 of us) ate there twice while we were in the area and everyone's meals were wonderful. Good portions (almost too much); very well priced, creative and well prepared. Wish I could find a restaurant like that in San Diego!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great place to have a meal or just hang out. The food is wonderful and the staff is very accommodating.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I have had lunch or just appetizers and sat at the bar. Each bartender was very attentive and very friendly. It was fun to talk to so many transported Massachusetts people (where we reside). Food is very good. One of our very favorite appetizers are the scallops in a ginger concoction. I have to say these scallops could be served at any 5 star restaurant. We have also had dinner a number of times with 2 or 3 other couples. Food was very good and the staff is very friendly. The one time I had a hanger steak that was ordered medium rare and came out medium well, our server immediately brought it back to the kitchen and returned with a steak that was cooked to perfection. The prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is casual.

Been to Campfire Grille? Share your experiences!