“Fantastic”

Campfire Grille
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grille is a family friendly casual restaurant open for lunch and dinner daily, located on Rte 302 adjacent to The Pleasant Mt. Inn. American Creative Comfort Food, Outdoor Dining, Take Out and Full Liquor License.
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great place to have a meal or just hang out. The food is wonderful and the staff is very accommodating.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I have had lunch or just appetizers and sat at the bar. Each bartender was very attentive and very friendly. It was fun to talk to so many transported Massachusetts people (where we reside). Food is very good. One of our very favorite appetizers are the scallops in a ginger concoction. I have to say these scallops could be served at any 5 star restaurant. We have also had dinner a number of times with 2 or 3 other couples. Food was very good and the staff is very friendly. The one time I had a hanger steak that was ordered medium rare and came out medium well, our server immediately brought it back to the kitchen and returned with a steak that was cooked to perfection. The prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is casual.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Have eaten here a couple of times and also recommend it to anyone looking for a good restaurant. Food is real good and there is a view of a pond while you eat. Believe they have a deck when the weather permits.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

On a recent camping trip we enjoyed dinner at the Campfire Grill in Bridgton. We were a group of 11 and we had a good experience. Great service. Although the food took a little while we were pleased with our orders. Calamari was tasty; it was served with marinara but I asked for a side of aioli which they offered with another dish. We also shared the Bear Bites with sausage and the pulled pork quesadilla. I had a pasta wtih tomato, mozzarella and basil. Burgers were delish with lots of topping choices. Some were a little overcooked. French fries or onion straws were just two of the side options. My son had mac and cheese for his side. Happy that they had hard cider too! Kids meals were served on frisbees which my kids loved. Love that they had smores as an option for dessert- I have only seen that once before years ago in Philly. We would def visit again!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have been to campfire 4 times. The food there is very good. They definitely need some help picking entertainment. I have seen two bands there one was Pete Finkle and the other was the buffet style band, they are more suited for dinner music not entertaining or dancing type. The only other entertainment i saw there was a DJ there, he was very good, got out on the dance floor with people and kept everyone entertained(i believe he is also the trivia guy which i hope to make it to this summer). So overall The place is good, the food is great and entertainment depends on the night will definitely be back for food.

Been to Campfire Grille? Share your experiences!