Forget about using AAA. First of all Beaver Pond is a Fenway homer behind the complex. It's there, but only in name. They'd be better off calling it the Rte 302 Inn and leaving it at that. One would have to be a magician to wiggle the door lock free. The electrical lighting and switch is all screwed up. Try making coffee if the lights aren't on. The bathroom ventilation didn't work which almost made my wife faint during a shower. Oh yea, there is a binder on the bureau which lists about two dozen television stations. Actually, only 12 stations are offered, 2 local town meeting stations and 2 PBS - nothing against PBS - but the reception was terrible on every station (12). Don't get caught up with the pictures offered online. Very, very misleading. Cute and quaint it ain't. How about the restaurant they run? Forget that too! My wife's salmon dinner was so dry she wondered if it had come from the freezer. We ordered a bottle of wine thinking we could take the unfinished bottle with us. No way, said the waitress. The owner doesn't allow things like that. Huh? Doesn't she know Maine has a law that says just the opposite? The waitess got very uncomfortable as we took out time finishing drinks (obviously we were staying too long for her to fill the table with other unsuspecting guests) Forget this place. Obviously new owners who have a lot to learn about hospitality. They have more rules than Maine State Prison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pleasant Mountain Inn is a true four season resort. Located in the Lakes Region and nestled in the foothills of Shawnee Peak, you can enjoy your favorite activity just minutes away. Whether you are here for boating, swimming, golfing, leaf-peeping, snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling or shopping, the Pleasant Mountain Inn can provide that home-away-from-home place to relax and recharge. We are 20 minutes from premiere outlet shopping in North Conway and are the only dog-friendly accommodations in the area. Dine in the Campfire Grille restaurant, conveniently attached to the hotel or visit downtown Bridgton just 5 minutes away with both a drive-in and in-house theatre. We welcome wedding parties, family reunions, contractors and any clubs wishing to enjoy group discounts. Come stay with us and enjoy the year-round beauty of western Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pleasant Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Mountain Hotel Bridgton
- Pleasant Mountain Motel
- Pleasant Mountain Inn Bridgton, Maine