“Super friendly service and creative breakfasts”
Review of Noble House Inn

Noble House Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Bridgton B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We came to Bridgton for a reunion and stayed 3 nights in the Library room which is very nicely appointed and comfortable. Cindi was extremely charming and helpful, setting a table especially for our group of six so we could reminisce. The breakfasts were fantastic, something different every day. Very yummy! I would definitely recommend the Noble House Inn!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RegSat
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

This was the first reunion we have had the opportunity to host since we came here in December 2012 and it was wonderful from our side as innkeepers as well and we really appreciate this crew selecting Noble House Inn for their gathering. They were a delight to host - so I think we have a mutual admiration society going here - thanks so much for the kudos!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We have never been disappointed at the Noble House Inn, and even though the ownership has changed the service and intimate feeling of the Inn is still the same. The Noble House Inn is a five star experience.
Loved staying this time in the Treehouse Room ! Good Luck to Cindi and Julie with your new adventure............ by all accounts you are going to succeed !!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ANDREA8162
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

We are so glad to be your home away from home - we enjoyed having such an appreciative crew for the special request [by "T"] oatmeal cookies!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been going to Bridgton for many years and never took the opportunity to stay at The Noble House Inn until recently for our family reunion. Let me just say it is the most amazing B&B I have ever stayed at. I wish I had stayed longer. Absolutly gorgeous, updated and extremely clean. All the rooms fabulous! The food is to die for! Had to steal a recipe before I left. I am so glad I decided to stay. The girls were absolutely wonderful. I cannot thank them enough. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: All the rooms are fabulous! Not a bad one in the house. The library does however have a private balc...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie S

We'd have given you more recipes and even more good wishes [if possible!] had we known what beautiful photos you were going to post: from your balcony at the Inn and especially the beautiful one of Bridgton in the rearview mirror - you are quite the photographer - thank you! It was so much fun having you here - your enthusiasm added joy to our days and we look forward to luring you back for some fall or winter fun!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

A 4-day weekend spent as guests of Cindi and Julie, the hosts at Noble House Inn, was an absolutely perfect experience! The lakeside setting in the beautiful little town of Bridgton was conveniently within walking distance to the shops and restaurants in town yet a perfect spot for sitting on the porch or on the grounds to relax with a book and enjoy the quiet and lake view. The Highland Suite was terrific - plenty of room to relax with lovely touches and a surprisingly luxurious bathroom with jacuzzi and Noble House toiletries. The breakfasts each morning were fantastic (especially the candied bacon!) and the attention to detail and our comfort was just outstanding. Cindy and Julie were gracious and friendly and have brought their southern hospitality to the perfect setting. I highly recommend this as a great getaway in the beautiful lakes region of Maine - plenty of things to see and do within an easy drive of Bridgton and accommodations that will leave you feeling relaxed, welcomed, and pampered!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Highland Suite, which had a separate sitting room with TV in addition to the bedroo...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KarenG4915
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

We are so happy that you found us and hope that we have enticed you to come this away again - we really enjoyed having you both and feel we've made friends of strangers - we love this place!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I had to travel to Bridgton, Maine on business and my stay at the Noble House Inn has convinced me to return to the area when planning my next vacation. Our hosts, Cindi and Julie, made me feel very comfortable. The room was beautiful and the food was superb. There were so many suprises from the most comfortable bathrobe, to a wonderful CD collection that was at my disposal, and the "endless cookie jar" which I indulged in several times. Thank you Cindi and Julie for a wonderful, memorable, experience of a lifetime!

LuAnn L

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LuAnn L

We really appreciate it when folks take the time to write a review for us and it's especially nice when it's a first time reviewer - we had so much fun watching you guys dart out as the sun was coming up and not stopping till long after it set - Dr. Cindi diagnoses you with "maine fever" and we will look forward to your return visit which is the only cure!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Noble House Inn is situated in a nice little part of Bridgeton Maine, close to a lake, as well a walk into town. The Inn has many great rooms, a delicious breakfast each morning as well as very attentive Inn Keepers. We were lucky that the night we checked in, they were hosting a concert and it was terrific.

Room Tip: We stayed in the TreeHouse which is on the third floor. While it was a hike up the stairs, the room...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed Ken Yates and Brian Dunne, who performed at the 3rd ever! Noble House Inn house concert - the audience makes such a difference and you were great! We are glad we were able to talk you into taking the canoe and kayak out on Highland Lake since we ordered the perfect weather for it your last day here - all in all I think we had as much fun hosting you as you had being here - a nice match up!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was my first experience at a B & B and I was very pleased with all aspects of my visit. My room (the library) was well appointed. The bath was modern and perfect. Each morning the breakfast was a dining experience and beautifully presented. I found Cindi and Julie interesting and pleasant. I would recommend Noble House Inn for comfort, good food and very pleasant atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Lea H
Innkeeper-NHI, Owner at Noble House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

We get really excited to host guests who have never been to a bed and breakfast before - we, of course, love them, and hope that we give folks an experience that changes the way they think about traveling - we really enjoyed hosting this reviewer and are delighted that we hit the mark in making her first bed and breakfast experience one worth writing about!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgton
Pleasant Mountain Inn
Holidae House Bed & Breakfast
Poland Spring Resort
Poland Spring Resort
#1 of 1 in Poland Springs

Been to Noble House Inn? Share your experiences!