Great helpful staff, this inn does require a few upgrades but it is is neat and clean and has very very large rooms, would be ideal for two couples or traveling with kids, the rooms are alot larger than your average hotel room, the free breakfast was perfect and if you want a larger breakfast there is a very nice resturant with good prices, this hotel appears to be run by a religious group... not that its a bad thing but "God Be With You" and "God Bless You" was said more than once by the staff in our short stay, Good value... $70 a night, I am not sure what rooms go for in this area but we found this a fair price, Free internet but we did not try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine