I, my father and my two sisters stayed at the Vacationland Inn on the way home from our New England/Prince Edward Island/Nova Scotia trip. Our rooms were in the annex so the rooms were quite large, if somewhat older in appearance and showed some wear and tear. However, it was comfortable and clean and quiet. The breakfast waffles were outstanding. In my sister's words "the best motel waffles she's ever had" and she's eaten a lot of motel waffles. I have to agree that they were delicious. The light went out in the shower/bathroom as we were leaving, but I mentioned it to the desk clerk as I checked out and they were going to take care of that immediately (nothing more than a burned out light bulb, I suspect). All in all, a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine